𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

In the same speed Wooyoung was running up to him, Sans heart started beating faster in his chest and he couldn’t help but smile at the sight.

Once the shorter reached him it took him a minute to catch his breath before he looked up at the taller boy with some kind of awe in his eyes. For a second San wondered what the look was about but the expression soon faded into a faint smile.

“I am sorry for taking so long, Mingi needed my help with something and wouldn’t let me go earlier…” then the smile on Wooyoungs face changed again, this time into a frown.

“Wait, did you wait for me here the entire time?” he looked concerned as he looked at the time on his phone.

For the first time San could feel heat creep to his face and he tried his best to supress the nervous feeling. This was already embarrassing enough, no need to make things worse.

He shrugged it off but the frown on  the others face stayed. The situation made the brown haired boy feel uncomfortable enough to not even question who this Mingi  guy was, he wouldn’t know him anyways.

Fortunately Wooyoung gave up trying to get answers out of the taller and they started walking to the movies.

It was pretty close to the school building so it was a common place to go to after class, normally on Friday when the homework wasn’t in a rush to get finished.

While they made their way there, the two finally had time to have a conversation. Even if they needed some time to get over the awkward feeling since they were technically strangers, once they started talking no one could have stopped them.

So they reached the place while discussing which snacks they should get for the movie after deciding that the actor in the movie would definitely do a great job after they had seen him act in a lot of other movies already.

They were so caught up in their discussion that they didn’t notice a group of kids from their class until San bumped into one of them.

A girl with deep red coloured hair turned around and instantly took a step back when she recognized the silent kid from her class.

San felt like disappearing into the ground and to his surprise he noticed that Wooyoung to his left also shifted uncomfortably when the group started paying attention to the person the weirdo was with.

It was a weird scene for the taller one to see how they looked his new friend up and down like they weren’t sitting at his table every other day and talking about whatever.

“Hey Woo! What are you doing here, I thought you were busy?” one of the boys in the group came up to them, obviously trying to break the silence. He looked honestly adorable with his light blue curls.

Even if “adorable” appeared to be the wrong way to describe the boy who turned out to be a giant as he stood next to the two boys.

Apparently the giants gesture helped to ease the tension as soon after his other friends followed, surrounding Wooyoung who tried to explain them why he didn’t went with them to the movie.

By the sound of it they planned on going a while ago already, only that the set date was the coming weekend instead but after their blond friend had to cancel for mysterious reasons they decided to go on a day he wasn’t free to hang out with them anyways.

Now that they knew the reason why he was busy they casted San some other looks that ranged from curious to something he would have called jealous if he had to guess.

At some point the brown hair zooned out of the conversation because he didn’t knew the names and places they were talking about and noticed how all of them had coloured hair.

He was surprised he never picked up on this during class, maybe he was an outcast simply because he was the only one who didn’t look like he had cotton candy on his head.

__________________

I was too lazy to proof read this so just ignore if there are any mistakes, or tell me, either way thanks for reading my story this far ^^