𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The two of them walked to a corner of the library where they wouldn’t interrupt anyone with their talking, even if there wasn’t someone there to begin with.

Most of the students preferred to use their breaks for other things than sitting in an room filled with the smell of old books, well except for San maybe.

Meanwhile San managed to leave his confusion behind, he could see his new friend relaxing and suddenly felt stupid to make assumptions about someone when he didn’t know him that well.

The thought caused his heart to sting a tiny bit, not that he would admit it.

Wooyoung chose a cosy place for them to sit, knowing his way around surprisingly well.

He placed himself on an pretty old couch, outworn enough for him to sink in for approximately half of the original height.

Then he looked up at the still standing boy with a grin while he patted the free space next to him.

It didn’t took long while both boys sat there, in silence at first. It took San some confidence to speak up before he could finally say something.

“I don’t want to keep you away from your friends… you should probably go and eat with them. I am fine on my own.”

To his surprise he could hear Wooyoung comment his words with a dry laugh.

“They might be my friends, but I will not stand around and watch them being assholes. Just ignore them, they aren’t worth getting upset over when they are acting like this.”

Noticing the look San gave him he added “I promise they can be really nice once you get to know them. I would trust them with my life, only their attitude is pissing me off sometimes.”

After this they returned to silence since San didn’t exactly know what he could answer to this.

He wanted to say that it didn’t bother him but it would have been one too obvious lie, especially since he didn’t want to lie to Wooyoung, not after said had been so honest with him.

“So... you come here often?” San finally found something to ask and regretted it instantly, it sounded so awkward, but relief washed over him when he heard the blond boy next to him chuckle.

“Not exactly, but I get bored way too easily when it is as silent as here but I found it to be really relaxing to come here during breaks when-“

Wooyoung suddenly stopped talking and San gave him a confused look, only to see him blush furiously.

A reaction that didn’t make the questionmarks above his head go away but he decided to not ask any further since the blond boy turned more in a tomato the longer he looked at him.

There was silence once again, this time because both of them were lost in thoughts.

San thinking about how he used to believe that he would be the only one to go into the library since he had never seen anyone else there.

Wooyoung thinking about how he used to sneak in there to see a specific person…

____________________

guess whos back, I hope you guys can forgive me for disappearing :3

But the way more important thing, I am so excited for the Ateez comeback!!