𝐭𝐞𝐧

“Could you please let me..?” instead of finishing his question Wooyoung pointed at the door he was desperate to reach to run away from this conversation.

He didn’t want to embarrass himself even further in front of the stunningly handsome boy who never payed attention to him before.

San on the other hand didn’t plan on moving any time soon, no way he would let the blond run away once again. At the same time he didn’t really know what he even wanted to say.

At a loss of words he pulled the letter that laid on his desk this morning out of his pocket and held it in front of the writers face.

“What is that?” San asked him, his voice showing the confusion he felt at the moment like he was an open book, but somehow Wooyoung still managed to misinterpret, his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

“I already told you I am sorry. I get it and I will stop. I promise!”

At this words San could only stare at him in disbelieve and when he saw the panic in the others eyes it hit him. He took a step back, giving the blond some space, not wanting to make things worse.

His heart ached in his chest and he wanted to slap himself, in the end he really scared everyone, even the people that might have tried to get close to him at some point, would run away from him sooner or later.

He knew that the rest of their class spread weird rumours about him, simply because his appearance made them uncomfortable.

Did even Wooyoung believe this bullshit now? Was he one of the people that saw him as nothing more than an easy target but would run away from him when he got near them?

The boy in front of him could see the sudden pain in Sans eyes, his own confusion getting worse. Did he say something wrong? Didn’t San want him to stop annoying him with the morning notes?

He slowly reached out a hand, not even sure why, he just wanted to comfort the other boy somehow. Maybe he didn’t understand, but he could somehow feel the taller ones pain and he wanted to soothe it.