𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

The next day San felt anxious when he woke up. After what happened when he saw Wooyoung the last time he didn’t know what to think anymore. He hated himself for being so nervous about it.

He spend the whole night thinking about their short encounter and wasted time he should have used to get some sleep. As a consequence he woke up late that morning and had trouble to get to class in time, forgetting the books in his locker.

He just wanted to hurry and get them when the teacher entered and got in the way of his masterplan. With a sigh he sat down and laid his head down on the table… an empty table.

San looked up again, his eyes searching for Wooyoung who sat two rows in front of him, actually concentrating on the lesson for once. This time the blond didn’t leave a note for him, maybe that was the proof for San that this few notes never meant anything.

Wooyoung was most likely just bored or wanted to be nice, there was no reason for the taller boy to interpret anything into his actions.

The thought made him feel tired and he only wanted to go home and hide behind a closed door. It was impossible for him to concentrate on the lesson when his gaze always drifted over to a specific person.

Wooyoung seemed to act out of the ordinary today himself, he didn’t talk to his classmates once during the lesson and San could see the worried look on Yeosangs face when he looked at his unusually quiet friend.

After the lesson San finally had a chance to get his books, so he hurried over to his locker. What he didn’t expect when he opened the door was, that there would be a bunch of roses falling towards him.

It was a miracle that he was able to catch all of them before they fell to the ground and he could only stare at the bright red flowers with a mix of confusion and awe. That was until he saw the small piece of paper that was still inside is locker.

I am sorry about yesterday
- WY