𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

San spent his Sunday morning with making blueberry pancakes in hopes that this would be able to lift his sisters bad mood from the day before in case it was still there.

To his luck her favorite food and the only thing he was able to cook without burning down the kitchen.

Wooyoung on the other hand had settled on the kitchen counter next to him, watching him work while snatching a few berries every now and then and keeping him entertained with babbling about this and that.

The sight of him talking on made his day and San was pretty sure that there was nothing being able to ruin it for him again. Even when the blond boy started telling him stories about his friends he didn’t really mind.

For the first time since they met he wasn’t worried about them since he had Wooyoung by his side in this very moment and that seemed to be all that mattered for now.

“One time I also tried to make pancakes but I needed to ask Yeosang to help me because I never tried them before and then Mingi heard of the plan and tagged along only for the food and before I knew it my entire kitchen…”

Wooyoung´s cheerful voice faded when he remembered the persons he was talking about and their relationship with the boy before him.

He was sure that Yeosang never dragged San because no matter how savage his best friend was, he would never go against someone he didn’t know.

At the same time he knew for a fact that the tallest and loudest of his friends had already troubled him multiple times.

He waited for a reaction from the brown haired boy but San didn’t seem to mind. He only put a new portion of dough in the pan before turning around and giving his guest a calming smile.

“It is okay to talk about them, you know? They are your friends and a part of your life and I am really happy you share this with me.”

There was a comforting warmth spreading inside of Wooyoung´s chest at these words and his cheerfulness returned within the blink of an eye but this time something was different.

There was this comforting warmth alongside it he wasn’t really used to.

He might be really cheerful but since he was friends with almost everyone he was barely actually close to anyone besides Yeosang maybe and yet this absurdly attractive boy had found a way into his heart.