𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

San’s thoughts were racing as he hurried through the hallways of their school the next day. Yeosang had left soon after he had told him everything he wanted to and the taller boy was left with chaos in his mind.

It wasn’t even the assurance that the blond boy also liked him or better said had liked him for quite a while already. It was the knowledge that Woo had chosen to leave his old friend group.

That it wasn’t Sans fault that he was casted out for being friends with the uncool nerd but instead didn’t want to be a part of their group for any longer.

San worst fear was that he would not leave the other any choice. He didn’t want Wooyoung to be forced out of his old life but after what Yeosang said he knew that the one who wrote these notes wanted to be with him.

Or maybe this was still just pathetic wishful thinking but San didn’t care anymore. He had made up his mind and he wouldn’t run away anymore.

‘How is it possible that you still not see it?’ The words Wooyoung had said to him a few days ago came back to his mind and he saw it now. All the moments the two had shared and all the comfort the two had offered each other.

He could finally see the blond boy standing in the middle of the classroom chatting with his two friends. San gathered all of his courage and walked up to him.

When Wooyoung noticed him he smiled at the taller with relief dancing in his eyes. Before he could say anything San took his hand and lead him out of the room and around a few corners until they were the only ones left in the silent hallways.

The blond was still a bit confused but smiling at him hopefully. San couldn’t find words to say, his head still a mess but he knew what he felt.

So instead of stammering around again San took the last step to close the distance between them and grabbed Wooyoung by the collar, connecting their lips.

When the two slowly parted the smaller was looking at him, speechless. San was about to apologize when Woo brought his arms around his neck and pulled him closer again. His fingers wandered into the silky, dark hair as he deepened the kiss.

When Wooyoung finally managed to process what was happening he smiled against the others lips who instantly answered with a small grin, the two of them parting again to take a breath, leaning their foreheads against each other.

“I love you”

“I love you, too”

_____________________

this is such a mess, I am sorry
(i dont know if this works as an excuse but i just finished 'history 3: make our days count' before writing this so i was way too emotional)

I'm not quite satisfied with this but I hope it is still ok :/