𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Don’t you want to talk to me?
- WY

This time San had actually looked forward to the message on his desk. It was probably naive of him considering the fact that Wooyoung never said he would write him this notes every day.

It was simply a wish that had formed in his head over night and he shouldn’t get his hopes up because of that.

The second his brain realized the meaning behind this few words his heart made a little jump. It wasn’t as if he didn’t try getting a free second to talk with Wooyoung before but this was his confirmation that the other boy was looking forward to it as well.

Again there wasn’t a single chance for San to get through to Wooyoung who was occupied with a group of his friends and they didn’t seem like they would let him get away any time soon.

A few times San could catch the others look and even tried to communicate with him through telepathy but that most likely didn’t work.

After class he decided to wait in front of the school building for the smaller boy so he leaned against the fence surrounding the area and watched the students leave the building, waiting for a specific blond shock of hair to appear in sight.  

Half an hour passed and San had already sat down on the ground while waiting. Listening to music through his headphones, he tried to look as mean as possible.

Most of the benches nearby and the parking lot had become empty and he started to feel pathetic. Maybe Wooyoung left the building without being noticed by the older. Moreover they never said they would meet on that day in particular.

Maybe the blond meant tomorrow or just some day this week. Just when he was about to overthink and leave the face he was waiting for finally appeared. San jumped to his feet and wiped his hands on his black jeans, ready to signal the boy that he was still there, when he saw an other person next to him.

It was one of his friends and she almost dragged him out of the building. He seemed amused about something while the girl looked close to a panic attack.

Somehow Wooyoungs eyes found the person waiting for him, who was now just staring dumbfounded at the pair that made its way to the parking lot.

The blond gave San an apologetic look when he realized that he was probably the reason why the boy was still waiting. It was obvious that he was too busy with his friend to talk to him in this moment and he hoped the older would understand him.

At the same time San felt like something was ripped away from him. He really was naive to believe someone actually wanted to meet him. What if it was really just a bet like he thought at the beginning?

He was pathetic to get this emotional just because some stranger wrote him a few nice sentences.