𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The bell rang to announce the end of their break, both of the boys got up from the cosy couch and headed back to their classroom.

This time managing to have a less awkward conversation, even if Sans heart felt like it was made out of stone when he remembered that the little bubble they were just in would fade once they reached their destination.

They made their way through the door and the taller one mumbled a see you later before taking his seat in the back of the class.

He wasn’t sure if he only imagined it but he felt way too many eyes stare at him so he refused to look up.

His state stayed like this until the lesson started and the teacher started talking.

His head finally lifted up in a sudden movement when he heard her announce that everyone was supposed to pair up in teams.

How much he hated these kinds of projects. Not because it was too much work or anything but simply because it once again pointed out how much everyone in their class avoided him.

Before he could stop his eyes they looked through the room and landed on a head of blond hair.

As if he could feel it, Wooyoung turned around to meet his eyes with a shy smile, San on the other hand instantly turned away.

He was so pathetic to hope that maybe due to some stupid miracle, Wooyoung would partner up with him.

Yes, the two got closer lately but the other still had dozens of friends on his side. He should not daydream about the impossible and prepare to do the project alone… again.

To his surprise, the next thing the dark haired boy saw was the blond boy standing in front of his table. Again, San felt eyes watching them as he looked up to see the boy before him smile down on him.

“You don’t maybe want to pair up with me, do you?” Wooyoungs cheeks were turning slightly red when he asked this, not being able look at the person he just asked.

Upon hearing these words the thoughts in Sans head started running. Someone wanted to team up with him, not only someone, but Jung Wooyoung.

He should say no though, he couldn’t ruin the relationship of said boy and his friends, he would be fine being alone for longer, he always was.

Unfortunately his mouth had a different opinion when his lips moved before he could stop them, spreading into a smile and answering.

“yes”