𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

On the other side of the door stood a slightly perplex Wooyoung.

He was already about to excuse himself for ending up at the wrong address when he saw San coming down the stairs behind the unknown girl.

Instantly, a smile spread across the blond guests face and he greeted the two people in front of him.

Not noticing that the girls expression turned into a curios frown.

"I am sorry, she was a bit faster than me. This is Suni, my sister."

San spoke up when he finally reached the door and ruffled her hair, shaking his head at her behaviour.

While the siblings seemed to have a telepathic discussion, Wooyoung couldn't help but notice how soft the other boy's expression was, how relaxed he looked, it made his heart warm up.

He also picked up on something else. Today had to be the first time he saw San wearing something else than black.

Said was wearing black jeans and a white button up shirt, his hair parted in the middle and his bangs slightly combed back.

Before Wooyoung could comment anything on the outfit, not that he had known what to say to begin with, the siblings ended their silent conversation and San lead him inside, his sister following after the two.

They walked up the stairs again and into the room the siblings came out of a few minutes earlier.

Suni picked up her book and disappeared again without uttering another word and left the two boys to their project.

They set up the things needed for the school work in silence when San remembered the food issue.

"Before I forget it, do you want to eat with me and my sister later? I can't cook so we would have to order something though."

It was already late in the afternoon so the thought of Wooyoung leaving already before it was even time to eat concerned the dark haired boy after he spoke it out loud.

He did not like the taste these words left in his mouth. To his luck the other answered with a yes before he could start overthink again.

Not that there was anything worth worrying but he was way too nervous to be in this room with him.

Fortunately it did not take long for all his concerns to be washed away. While the two were scanning through their textbooks to gather the needed information it turned out that the blond boy had a very interesting studying habit.

Or some might call it a talent for procrastination. So while San tried his best to focus on the task, his partner started commenting the most random things he read somewhere in the book.

At some point small remarks turned into jokes and both gave up on concentrating completely, laughing over whatever came to their minds, the work long forgotten beside them.

_____________________

double update because their comeback gave me lots of motivation, I hope you enjoy :3