125) Hangover

Hyewon POV

As you feel the morning light hitting your eyes, you slowly begin to awaken from your slumber. However, even though your eyes were irritated by the light striking your eyes, you wanted to stay in bed. All you wanted to do was to relax in the soft comfy bed. It was so soft and so wide that you could do snow angels on it.

You smelled the bed, and it has a pleasant smell that reminds you of Y/N. His smell was something you haven’t smelled before, but it was one that was distinct and made your heart beat faster. You grabbed the blanket, bringing it closer to your nose, wanting to inhale the scent. His scent was different from everything else, making you feel calm with just one whiff. 

"Wait a minute... Why does your blanket smell like Y/N…" you thought to yourself. You quickly opened your eyes widely and looked around the room. You woke up in a different setting and in a very different bed… Y/N's bed to be exact. After the realization of your current location, you start to panic.

Hyewon: “Oh my god!!! I'm at Y/N's place!!! I need to go home right now,” you yelled. Questions like how did you get here and why are you here, running through your mind as you stumble off the bed.

You got up, but as soon as you did your body felt like it was crumbling. A pain splitting headache appeared out of nowhere, making you fall to the floor in pain. It felt like a ton of elephants dancing around in your brain. You tried to regain your posture, but for the next five minutes, you felt like you were dying.

You feel thirst as your head feels dizzy. Your stomach was burning and your back ached. You felt fatigued as well as sore all over your body. It was almost if all the life force in your body was sapped away. The pain you were feeling at this moment was astronomical.

Gosh... Why do you feel so sick? You then remembered that you drank Soju last night with Eunbi… That was probably one of the worst decisions you made in your life... Were you having a hangover? The pain you felt from the little bit of drinking was not worth it. You tried to recall vaguely what happened, during, and after.

You looked at Y/N’s bed, and then you remembered… Everything… All the things you did last night. Every single detail…. It was as clear as day... A bunch of flashbacks of yesterday’s night appeared in your brain causing you to blush immensely.

You remember the confession… All the words you said to him… And most of all… The embarrassment of kissing him and giving him a hickey… You cringed at all of your drunken actions, humiliated by what you had done.

How could you face Y/N now??? You doubt you could barely look at him, without the embarrassment kicking in… Oh gosh, why did I do so much stupid stuff? Why were you so dumb…. AISH!!! You begin to flail around, trying to burn off the shame.

Hyewon: "AHHH STOOPID!!!" You cursed at yourself.

The embarrassment of last night hurts more than being drunk. The memories felt like they were haunting you, making you want to crawl up in a hole every time you remembered it. You f**ked up pretty bad and you don’t know how to fix it.