4) Meeting IZ*One

If you want to listen to music while reading ^^^

---------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

You have arrived at IZ*One apartment. You have seen most of them due to ITZY usually performing on the same stage as them, but you never had a chance to meet them directly.

You and Chaeryeong both get out of the car and start heading towards the door. Chaeryeong knocks on the door as you mentally prepare yourself to meet famous idols. After a couple of seconds, both of you guys wait as Chaeyeon opens the door.

Chaeyeon: "Chaeryeong!!!" She screams excitedly. She was excited to see her sister, but she realized that there was also another person beside her. "Y/N? Oh my gosh Y/N is that you?" she questioned as she stared directly at your face

Y/N: "Yeah, it's me," You chuckled at her reaction. You begin to pat her head. "It's been a long time, Feather. I missed you a lot," you said while smiling. You stared at Chaeyeon. She looked like she was going to cry.

Chaeyeon: "Y/N... you have grown up so much," she said while sniffling. You felt a little embarrassed but happy at the same time.

It felt like a mom seeing her son for the first day after college. She began to hug you. After some time had passed, she broke off the hug. She looked at both of us and said.

Chaeyeon: "Okay, enough sad time. Come inside, let me introduce you to everyone," Chaeyeon said in a cheerful tone.

You and Chareyoung walked inside. Their apartment looked nice and clean compared to ITZY's dormitory. You were a bit nervous because Chaeryeong already knew the members of IZ*One. However, you only knew Chaeyeon.

You knew a little information such as IZ*One was a group created from the show called "Produce 48". You also knew that IZ*One called a group filled with visuals. You walked towards the living room, and you see a girl that oddly resembles Irene from "Red Velvet."

Chaeyeon: "Hey Eunbi, can you gather everyone into the living room," she asked politely. "I want to introduce everyone to somebody," she added.

Eunbi; "Sure, " she responded casually. She starts by going to each person's room, telling them to head over to the living room.

They started heading over to the living room one by one. As each member came into the living room, you were shocked. Each person in the room would be considered a visual in any Kpop group.

You found it hard to look at them because as soon as they walked in, they would stare at you. After all, they didn't know who you were. It took a few minutes, but all twelve members of IZ*One was finally in the living room.

Chaeyeon: "Hey guys, you already know my little sister Chaeryeong

Chaeyeon: "Hey guys, you already know my little sister Chaeryeong. But this handsome guy is my friend from my trainee days. His name is Y/N," the dancer said in an excited tone.

Y/N: "Hello," you said as you bowed.

Chaeyeon: "They'll be our guest for today, so treat them well," she added on.

IZ*One: "Okay!!!" the rest of the members responded in sync.

After that, they each started to introduce themselves to me. After introductions, some went back to whatever they were doing before. Like Sakura, after introducing herself, she ran back into her room because she was in the middle of her "Fortnite" game.

The rest of the members decided to stay and began talking to you. They would either ask you about yourself or tell you about themselves.

Y/N: "What??? Wonyoung is only 15???" You said in shock as you looked at Wonyoung pouting. "She is only 15 and she is already so tall and beautiful. Dang life is not fair," you added.

You notice that Wonyoung begins to start blushing right after you called her gorgeous.

They kept telling you about themselves until Chaeryeong joined in and switched up the topic. You tried your best to listen and to be involved in the conversation. But they were talking about girl problems, so you didn't understand what they were saying. You started to explore their apartment, and you notice there was a member just sitting on the couch all by herself watching T.V.

You remember that she had introduced herself earlier, but you couldn't remember her name

You remember that she had introduced herself earlier, but you couldn't remember her name. Hyewong? Hyewang? You thought a little bit more. You finally recalled her name. Her name is Hyewon.

You didn't realize how pretty she was. She wasn't doing anything special, but you were already stunned by her gorgeous visuals. You couldn't help but stare. You walked towards her until she finally noticed your presence. She looks at you straight in the eyes. You wanted to say something, but it felt very awkward.

Y/N: "Ummmmm Hi Hyewon," you said nervously

----------------------------

So that was meeting IZ*One :)) The next few chapters will be kinda slow-paced since I want Y/N and Hyewon friendship to build before the whole lovely stuff. :)