25) Reactions

Hyewon POV

You wanted to wish him luck with the performances as well as the ITZY members. He probably had everything under control, but you wanted to say good luck, just in case something happens.

Later that day, you returned home, and you were checking Twitter, and you noticed a hashtag getting tweeted non stop

Later that day, you returned home, and you were checking Twitter, and you noticed a hashtag getting tweeted non stop. #ITZYMANAGER ? You were wondering why that hashtag was going around, so you started looking into it.

You watched the fancam of Y/N. His dancing was so fluid. If I had to compare him to anyone, he would be like Chaeyeon. Good at singing and dancing on stage. A natural all-rounder.

He looked so confident on while performing. He looked more like a Kpop idol than you did. You looked at the clothes he was wearing, and you saw that he was wearing a name tag that said Yeji on it. Was he filling in for her? You continued to watch, admiring his talent. You were wondering why he didn't just become an idol. Because based on what you were watching, he was more than ready.

You looked at how many views the video had. 12 Million !?!?!? You didn't realize how viral this video was. You check all the comments, all of them filled with positivity. After seeing that, you were a little jealous of Y/N. Everyone was so positive about him, unlike what happened when you debuted. However, you still felt happy. He looked like he really did enjoy performing on stage.

You decided to text him to see if he knew what was going on.

------------------------------

Mother POV

You were making Dinner for your daughter until she came bursting in the kitchen.

Sister: "Mom!!! You have to see this, Y/N is viral right now!" she screams, trying to shove her phone in your face. "My little brother is finally famous!!! Yay!!!" she said as she gave the phone to me.

You were questioning what your daughter said. Afterall, Y/N quit being an idol months ago. Although you were saddened by the news, because of how hard he worked for it, you wanted to support him no matter what. You didn't understand how he could be famous now. You watched the video that your daughter had loaded for you.

You watched as he performed, dancing and singing live. You were amazed. Proud of your little boy, finally being able to perform like he always wanted to.

You tried to hold back your tears. You felt so proud of Y/N. People finally noticed him after his many years of hard work. You remember Y/N coming home after failing his live concert, crying because of his stage fright. But now, you watched as he performed with such confidence. It filled your heart with joy.

You were just a mom that was proud of her boy.

----------------------

JYP POV

You were trying to figure better ways to promote your groups until your phone starts ringing nonstop. You checked what it was, and it was a video of Y/N performing viral. You read the post, and it said.

"112619- The person performing with ITZY is actually their manager. He is so talented, and I can't believe he isn't an idol. He is also one of the nicest people ever. He not only directed us to our seats, but he also gave us free tea. It was a little upsetting for the VIP fans to be watching a person they didn't know, perform. However, he was so good it didn't matter to us. Please spread this around so we can get JYP to debut this amazing person, or just get more information about him.#ITZYMANAGER #PLEASEDEBUTMANAGER #JYP."

You continue to watch the video, and you remember Y/N's trainee days. He was probably your favorite trainee, and you felt his passion for music. When you heard the news about his father, it saddens you deeply. You wanted to become a father figure for him. He would always come inside eager to practice, smiling throughout the whole day. You felt like you had a bond with this trainee. A bond that is not like the others. You wanted to mold him into a perfect star.

You looked down at the comments, you were both happy and sad while reading them

You looked down at the comments, you were both happy and sad while reading them. You were sort of upset that Y/N accidentally created this controversy. People saying you were neglecting the talented, even though you tried your best to support Y/N. However, the positive outweighs the negative. It was nice to see him have so much joy performing again, and it seems like he got over his stage fright. You were also delighted to see that people wanted to see him more and learn more about him.

You then remember that you had to go on Idol Radio soon. You were planning on going alone but it seems like everyone wants to see Y/N. Idol Radio did allow me to bring a guest to the show. Most companies would usually use this opportunity to bring a trainee that they want to begin having a fanbase before debut. This trick was very successful, as most of ITZY already had a giant fan base before debuting, causing them to be superstars right out of the door.

However, you decided you wanted to bring Y/N as your guest. After all, everyone seems to want to learn more about him, so might as well give the fans what they want.

 After all, everyone seems to want to learn more about him, so might as well give the fans what they want

You texted Y/N telling him the plan for Idol Radio.

-------------

Hope you guys enjoyed so far. I plan on making my story really long so I hope you guys liked it so far. Next update should be coming out tomorrow or maybe today.