17) Drinks and Snacks

Y/N POV

You were in the practice room watching ITZY practice for their "Premiere Showcase Tour" that was coming up soon. Their task assigned from JYP was dance practice as well as vocal training. You watched as they put all their effort into practicing. You wanted to buy them some drinks since they will be busy training for the whole day. You waited until they took their break to ask.

Y/N: "Hey, I'm going to head over and get some drinks for you guys... What do you like me to getcha?" You asked the girls, as they are trying to catch their breath.

Lia: "Can I have milk tea? I'll pay you back later, my wallet is in the apartment."

Y/N: "Don't worry about it, the drinks will be my treat today."

The girls' faces brighten up after you say that. They told me their orders, and you began to head out. Not only were you planning on buying drinks for the members, but you also needed to get the ingredients to make Takoyaki. After all, you were planning on making it tomorrow with Hyewon.

You began driving over to your favorite Boba shop

You began driving over to your favorite Boba shop. It was a small boba store. However, their drinks and cakes were superb. Not only was the food good, but the staff was also very kind. The owners have known you since your Trainee days and would always cheer you up. It was like your personal resting spot.

You entered the shop, and the owner greeted you.

Owner: "Y/N!!! Welcome back! I haven't seen you in a while," the owner said while smiling. "Would you like the usual?" he asked.

Y/N: "Yes, please," you said kindly. You went over and told the owner the other orders for the members.

Owner: "Okay, I'll have it coming in a bit. Please sit down and relax while I make your drinks for you." he replied.

You sat down on a nearby chair. You started to think about what you were planning on doing later today. You remember you had to get the ingredients to make takoyaki for tomorrow. You were free for the rest of the day. So you thought about dropping off ITZY's drinks then heading to the supermarket. You were in mid-thought until you heard the owner said.

Owner: "Welcome! Oh, long time no see!" he said to a customer walking inside.