97) Vacation

Y/N POV

After a hellish amount of promotions finished, your company has finally given you and IZ*One a break. It was time for your vacation, aka your three days of relaxation. You went home after your final day of work, and you see Hyewon cooking us dinner. You weren't sure what Hyewon was going to be doing on her days off, but that thought glossed over your head.

You begin packing your bags, bringing necessary stuff like clothes since you would be staying over, and visiting your family during your time off

You begin packing your bags, bringing necessary stuff like clothes since you would be staying over, and visiting your family during your time off. You were loading your essentials until you heard Hyewon talking.

Hyewon: "Oppa! Dinner is ready," she said, calling you over to the dinner table. 

You went toward the kitchen and sat down. Hyewon always made such a marvelous feast you felt sort of spoiled. You begin digging into your meal, enjoying every bite. You remember, the first time Hyewon made you food, it wasn't that great. But compared to what she makes now, she has definitely come a long way.

Y/N: "The food tastes great, you really did a good job," you complimented her, making her smile.

Hyewon: "Thanks... Oh, by the way, why did you head straight to the room when you got home? Usually, you help me cook," she asked. You forgot that you didn't tell her you were going to be with your family during the vacation.

Y/N: "Oh, I was packing my bags. I'm going to spend my days off at my family's house," you answered her. *Clank* You hear as Hyewon dropped her chopsticks as she comprehends what you just said. 

Hyewon: "You what?" she said in a passive-aggressive tone, making you a little scared for your life. She gives you a small glare, wondering what you did wrong. Was she angry because I didn’t tell her?

Y/N: "I'm going to spend my three days off with my family," you said, slowly backing away from the dinner table. "Where are you going for your time off?" you asked her, wondering what she was going to do.

Hyewon: "I wanted to spend it with you..." she said in a sad tone, making you feel bad for your decision to visit your family.  "When are you going to go?" she asked, putting you on the spot.

Y/N: "I'm heading over there tomorrow," you said as she begins to frown.

Hyewon: "Are you staying there the whole time?" she said, giving you a gloomy look. 

Y/N: "Yeah..." you said, feeling stupid for your decision.

You guys continue to eat our dinner in relative silence. Usually, Kwangbae would devour her food, but since she was in an upset mood, she just poked around with it. Constantly playing with her dinner, instead of eating with it.

You were kind of worried about her. Was she mad at me? You know she is seriously ticked off when there is food in front of her and she is still sad. Suddenly, her face brightens up, filling the room with a smile. She looked at you and said.

Hyewon: "I'm going with you," she said, with full confidence. You looked at her straight in the eyes and you could see she was being serious.

Y/N: "Wait... What? Why?" you asked, perplexed by her declaration on going with you. 

Hyewon: "Because I want to meet your family..." she said, in a confident manner.

Y/N: "Wait...Isn't it a little too soon," you said, instantly getting a glare back. "I mean of course you can go," you said, making her revert to her angel Hyewon phase.

You guys continue eating, Hyewon having a smile on her face. Looks like she really wanted to visit and meet your family. You were okay with it, but weren't sure if it was too soon. You guys have been dating for nearly a year, but since Hyewon was your first girlfriend, you didn't know what to do.

She and you begin to pack up for our trip. You weren't sure how your mother and sister would react and hopefully, Hyewon wouldn't be shy around them. She is usually shy when she meets new people, and only after knowing them for some time, will get used to them.

You guys laid in bed, cuddling to sleep. Our cuddles were warm and cozy. Like hugging a soft cloud. While she rests her head on my arm, she would nuzzle her face in your chest, showing a cutesy way of affection. While cuddling in silence, Hyewon decided to ask something.

Hyewon: "Do you think your family would like me?" she asked, looking at you straight in the eyes

Y/N: "Yeah, of course, they would," you said, giving her confidence.

Hyewon: "Why do you think so?" she asked you, putting you on the spot.

Y/N: "Because you're a sweet person, and I often talk about you to them, so they already know a little about you," you replied, making her tilt her head. She looked at you with a confused look, surprised that you talked about her to them.

Hyewon: "You told them about me? What did you say?" she asked curiously. “Any good comments.”

Y/N: "I told them about how you would take good care of me, and how you were completely out of my league. I told them how sweet and kind you are," you said making her blush. In response, she gives you a quick little peck on the cheek, showing she appreciated your comments.

Honestly, you loved her so much and you couldn't wait for your family to meet her, because you knew she was the one for you.

--------------------------

Hey, guys so meh update today. Ummmm school starts tomorrow so I might not be able to upload daily anymore. I'll write as soon as I finish my assignments but yeah, there might be a chance I won't upload. Sorry guys. But on the bright side, I will still try to update the book frequently. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy and I'll see you guys tomorrow.