9) Good Luck

Y/N POV

Y/N: "Hyewon!!! Good luck with your performance!" you said while waving to her. Although you and her have been talking on the phone for a while, this was the first time you got to see her in a couple of months in person. You might've seen her before, but you were still shocked by her absolute beauty. Even though she was wearing dark clothes, she still looked like an angel in your eyes.

Hyewon: "Thanks Y/N..."

You guys have talked a lot through text but why did it still feel so awkward in person? Were you just that bad with girls? This might be the reason why you never had a girlfriend before. Maybe your awkwardness was to blame for your lack of a significant other.

Even though it felt awkward, when you were around Hyewon it feels like all your worries fade away. You feel calm but embarrassed at the same time. You wanted to lighten up the mood so you decided to compliment her.

Y/N: "You look pretty in your dress," you said with your head down hiding from the embarrassment from the realization of what you just said. My face was so red, it felt like it was on fire.

Hyewon: "Hehehehe Thanks" she replied while scratching the back of her head

Hyewon: "Hehehehe Thanks" she replied while scratching the back of her head."... You're cute when you blush" she whispered.

Y/N: "What was that? Did you say something I couldn't hear you"

Hyewon: "It was nothing pabo" she replied quickly.

Y/N: "Is that any way to speak to someone older than you?" you tried to sound angry.

Hyewon: "Hehehehe Sorry. Y/N I didn't realize that you were older than me. Wait how did you figure out how old I am? "

Y/N: "I mean you just look really young. I don't know your actual age" you responded. "Call it an Educated guess" you smirked. As you said that you can see Hyewon playfully rolled her eyes.

Hyewon: "How old are you?" she asked with curiosity.

Y/N: "I'm 22 years old" you replied quickly. "I was born on December 1st, 1997" you added

Hyewon: "So you are a December baby," she said with her hand on her chin. "Since you are older than me I should probably start calling you Oppa," she said looking at you.

Your heart fluttered when she said that she would start calling you Oppa, it felt like a dream you never wished for had come true. You see Eunbi looking around for something in the corner of your eye.

Y/N: "When is your birthda-" you were cut off by Eunbi.

Eunbi: "Hey!!! Hyewon-ya it's time to perform," she said, calling Hyewon over.

Hyewon: "Looks like it's my turn... Wish me luck okay Oppa?"

Y/N: "Okay... Fighting!!!" you said as you gave her the thumbs up.

It was finally IZ*One turn. You were still backstage and watched as they performed their song Violeta. They were amazing, they looked like 12 beautiful angels.Their stage presence is unbelievable, it's hard to focus on one person. Not only was their choreography amazing, but their singing was also incredible.

After they finished they headed off backstage. You saw Hyewon and you wanted to tell her a good job. You ran up to her and said.

Y/N: "Good Job!!! I really enjoyed your performance," you said with a bright smile. "I didn't realize you were a rapper in IZ*One," You said in shock. "You're part was so good!"

Hyewon: "Thanks Oppa, I appreciate it a lot" she replied with a shy smile. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said happily.

You see that the other IZ*One's members were heading back to their seats.

Y/N: "Looks like you have to have back to your seats soon, here take this" You hand her your bento box.

Her eyes stared at it and she started jumping up and down at the sight of food.

Hyewon: "Thank youuuu!" she said while jumping up and down hugging Y/N.

Y/N: "Ummmm no problem," you said while blushing. "You can keep the container so don't worry about giving it back to me."

Hyewon: "Okayy, Thank you again!" she said happily.

-----A little Later-----

You watch as ITZY got the award for the best new female group. You were loudly clapping and cheering backstage while the other managers just stared at me.

After the long day, you finally were able to drive the members back home to relax. You took a quick shower and when you checked your phone you realized you got a message.

 You took a quick shower and when you checked your phone you realized you got a message

---------------------

Sorry if you think that the way I'm pacing the story is kinda slow. I always thought Hyewon would usually be shy when she first meets people but then eventually she become very sociable. So I'm trying to put that idea into my story. Next chapter is gonna be kinda boring but it should be out tomorrow 😀