123) Drunk

Y/N POV

You were resting in your house after your long day at the Soba Festival. You were completely drained from work, but after the Music Show, you and Tzuyu went to celebrate in your apartment.

In your apartment, you guys watched a movie and played some video games. After a couple of hours of hanging out, Tzuyu had to go back to her apartment. You said your goodbyes and headed over to clean the mess you two made in your apartment.

While cleaning up the apartment, you hear someone knocking on your door. You looked at your watch and it was 4 o'clock in the morning. "Who would be visiting you so late?" you thought to yourself. You halt your current activities and head straight over to the door.

As you walked to the door, the knocking stopped. "Did they leave?" you thought. You then hear the sound of the code of your apartment being pushed. "What? How do they know about my code? Was it Tzuyu? Did she forget something?" you said as you wondered who was at the door.

As the 5 digit code was pressed to open the door to your apartment, you saw the door unlocked. You watched as the doorknob slowly turned, opening the door. The person who walked in shocked you.

You watched as a person you weren't expecting to stumble in. Hyewon? Why was she here so late? You notice several things right away as she walks inside your home. Her face was completely flushed, almost a deep crimson color. When she walked in, not in a straight line, using the wall as something to stabilize herself. "What was going on? Why does she look like that?" you thought.

Y/N: "Kwangbae??? Why are you here?" you said, shocked by her sudden appearance.

Hyewon: "HEe-llo Y/N!!! I'm JU---sT chEck---ing up On you!!!!!" she said, acting like a goofball

Hyewon: "HEe-llo Y/N!!! I'm JU---sT chEck---ing up On you!!!!!" she said, acting like a goofball. She smiled at you shining a bright smile, slowly wobbling over towards you. What the hell was going on?

Hyewon would never act like this. You could smell the potent scent of alcohol radiating from her body. Was she Drunk? She never drank before in our whole relationship, so to see her plastered, makes you a bit shocked. You watched as she giggled and smiled, tumbling left and right, not able to keep her balance, confirming your suspicions about her being intoxicated.

Y/N: "Wait Hyewon you're drunk!?!" you said with a surprised tone. You watched as she closed the door behind her, and stared at you with a happy grin.

Hyewon: "Wha... whadda you mean... You're being... ridicu-lush... 'm not drunk..." she said, as she slowly sways back and forth. "Hehehe... Oppa... Why are there three of you? Hehehehe...." she chuckled, making her seem like a madwoman. Her eyes were crinkled, indicating she was one of those happy drunks and luckily not an aggressive one.

"How much did she have to drink? How intoxicated was she? How did this even happen?" you thought. You walked over to her, trying to help a wasted person out. But as you walk closer, she pulls you into a small hug.