87) Debuting Worries

Y/N POV

After a few weeks, you were able to get a total of 10 wins with your comeback song. It was an incredible achievement. The next performance you had was at MCountdown.

You were preparing for your performance with your backup dancers, and you felt your phone ringing in your pocket. You checked who it was and it was Isabella.

Y/N: "Annyeonghaseyo?" you said, confused about why she called you.

Isabella: "Oppa... *Sniff* I need help," she said, sounding like she was tearing up.

Y/N: "What happened? Are you okay?" you said, concerned for her.

Isabella: "I-I'm w-worried," you hear her begin to cry. "W-what if I-I have a bad d-debut? I-I'm scared Oppa," she said, balling her eyes out. 

Y/N: "Your Debut? You'll do just fine," you said, trying to cheer her up. "You're an astonishing singer and a talented dancer," you stated facts. "You will do just fine..." you said, trying to calm her down.

You hear as her whimpers begin to disappear. It looks like she stopped crying and was remaining calm. There was a brief silence in the call, neither one of you saying anything until she said.

Isabella: "Maybe... I'm not cut out to be an idol..." she said, doubting herself.

Y/N: "Why are you doubting your abilities? You are amazing, you'll have a perfect debut!" you said, not understanding what put her in this situation.

Isabella: "The person I was collabing with for my debut song, dropped out last minute because he thought I wasn't worth it and thought I would dirty his name in the industry," she said, sounding sorrowful. "My part in the song is already so hard... and without him rapping for me the song would sound terrible," she said, telling you the full story.

Y/N: "I see..." you said, comprehending the situation.

Isabella: "I-I don't know what t-to do... S-Should I just cancel my comeback? T-There's n-no way I-I could r-rap and s-sing at the same time..." she said, sounding like she would burst into tears at any minute.

Y/N: "Ummmm... What if I take the rap in the song?" you asked her, trying to help her out.

Isabella: "Really? Y-You would do that?" she said, questioning your suggestion.

Y/N: "Anything to help out a friend, and besides I would really like to see you debut Bella," you said, filling her with hope. "Now don't cry, I will help you out, can we practice tomorrow?" you asked her.

Isabella: "Yeah... *Sniff* Thank you Oppa!" she said, thanking you.

Y/N: "It's no problem, just send me your schedule, and we'll see what we can do."

-------------------------

You've been practicing with Isabella, relentlessly. Any free time you had, you would come over just to practice with her. Going over towards the Woolliment entertainment building was kind of intimidating. You haven't really practiced anywhere besides in the JYP building and the Produce Solos dance room, so it felt awkward practicing in a different company's dance room. 

Although you were busy with things like promotions and TV shows, you wanted to be a good friend towards Isabella. You also didn’t tell Hyewon, because you didn’t want her to worry about supporting you, and just wanted her to rest up and take care of herself. If she knew she would probably spend all night waiting for the broadcast, causing her to get a lack of sleep. The practices for our song were long and hard, but eventually, it was performance-ready.

It was nearing her debut stage, and with all the practice you guys have been doing, it should be perfect. As the MCs introduced us, we began our performance, we walked on stage with the crowd happily cheering us on.

Isabella: "My baby
I love you so much
forever you and I
I love you oh
I love you so much
forever you and I
My baby
I love you so much
forever you and I"

She sang using her angelic yet Husky voice. Her one of a kind vocals made the crowd go speechless. A couple of seconds ago, it was roaring with cheers, but now it was just the feeling of admiration filling the air.

Y/N: "Wherever I go, whatever I do
My heart feels void
I just feel empty
It doesn’t feel right
without you"

You rapped the best you could, fitting perfectly with Isabella's vocals. Once you start rapping, the crowd begins cheering for you. Although the choreography wasn't as difficult compared to your other song, it was still hard to seem calm and cool with such a cute song.

At the end of the performance, we sang the final notes together. We harmonized the ending, finishing our performance with a heavenly combination. You and Isabella always had amazing voices that fit with others well. You guys then bowed, concluding the end of her debut stage.

We went backstage and hugged each other. After all our hard work, we were able to put out an amazing performance.

Isabella: "Thank you Oppa! I really appreciate it!" she said, letting go of our embrace.

Y/N: "Don't worry about it, I'm glad we were able to have an amazing debut stage," you said, congratulating her for a successful debut.

You guys then headed backstage continuing to watch other idols performances. Each of them being bops in their own right. After the end of the last performance, it was time to see who was first place on the Music Chart. You guys were waiting for the nominees and to your surprise, you guys were one of them.

You were absolutely mind-boggled to be part of the top of the Music Chart. You and Isabella hugged each other, excited that we could possibly earn a win. 

You guys were sent on stage, lining up in the center while the other groups were behind us. They built up the suspense, and in the end, Isabella was crowned first place. You clapped enthusiastically and gave her a big hug on stage. She gave a speech and thanked everyone who supported her. You guys then sang the encore stage and you overall had an amazing day.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the Meh chapter. The next one will also be a meh one as well but hope it's still entertaining. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it so far and I'll see you tomorrow.