41) Visual Center

Y/N POV

The position evaluation was coming up soon. For this season, there was the Allrounder choice. This category was dancing, singing, and rapping live. All skills that a soloist should have. You wanted to choose that category since that is what it means to be an idol. Since you were in 1st place, they allowed you to have the first pick. You walked over to the Allrounder category and picked it without a second thought. 

You watched as other trainees began picking their categories. Jisung with dance, Isabella with vocals, Marco with rap, each of them choosing their specialty. You weren't sure how this would work out, but you hope everything turns out okay. 

After the Position Evaluation, there will be another elimination, this time removing three contestants, leaving six remainings. You hoped that Isabella wouldn't get eliminated. But you knew she would try her best, so there was a high chance of her staying. For the Position Evaluation, you were going against Top Media. You were a little frightened by their trainee. After all, they had two great soloists listed under their company, being Wooseok and Jin Hyuk. 

Unlike the Company battle, this time, they gave us only a few days to prepare for the concert. After the fourth day of practicing, you were evaluated by the trainers, all giving you excellent remarks. You continue practicing as hard as you can, as well as giving out tips to other trainees on how to improve.

-----The Day of the Performance-----

The day of Position Evaluation. You knew you had to shine brighter than before. After all, this performance will show which position a Trainee was great in. So if you did amazing in the All Rounder category, it would be astounding. 

You went backstage and watched as the other groups battled it out

You went backstage and watched as the other groups battled it out. You watched as Isabella went against Stone Music's trainee. Although they were really good, Isabella's clear and full vocals allowed her to come out victorious. When she came backstage, she ran up and hugged you. You were proud that she was able to win, and received the free 3000 votes because of it.

It was your turn and you did the best as you could. With all the practice you did, you were able to perform Accident by Woodz with no problem.

Each movement being free, each sound begins heavenly. Each Highnote sang with perfect pitch. You went backstage, as the crowd submits their votes. You watched as the votes were being counted, and you won by a landslide. 

Although Top Media's trainee was good, it seems like the producers liked your performance a lot better. Even though you won, you felt bad for the Top Media trainee. You made sure he was okay before heading back to your seat. 

You walked backstage to continue watching the other performances. Each trainee was shockingly amazing. Each doing something they were talented in. You couldn't tell who was going to win. Especially Starship Versus Brand New. The starship trainee was so amazing, but the Brand New Music trainee was just as amazing. They both have a legacy to uphold. Both having 2 members debut due to Produce. You watched as they battled it out, with Starship being the winner.

 You watched as they battled it out, with Starship being the winner

During Elimination, you were ranked 1st again. You were overjoyed, but you were also happy when Isabella was ranked 4th. She was able to move up five spots and they made you extremely happy. You looked at the remaining six contestants left. There was you, Jisung, Marco, Isabella, Pledis, and Starship. The next elimination is going to be difficult you thought to yourself. Each trainee was extremely talented, however, you were most worried about Jisung and Marco. They might steal your first place spot. You had to keep working hard to beat them.

The next day, each trainee one by one was called into a room to talk about their top pick for the Visual Center. When you were called you knew exactly who to pick. You went to grab Isabella's card, and it fell off before you could even touch it. You were shocked that so many people picked her, even though you knew she was very pretty.

Staff: "So who is your top pick for Visual Center?" they asked you.

Y/N: "Although I think all the trainees are absolutely beautiful, I think Isabella would probably be the best." you said blsuhing bit.

Staff: "Why is she your top pick?"

Y/N: "Not only is she beautiful but she is also a kind person. She is a person I could really depend on and she and I are pretty close." you said a little flustered.

Staff: "Is there anything else you want to say?"

Y/N: "Ummm Bella, You have really soft hands," you said while laughing nervously.

------------------------------
Isabella's POV

You walked into the studio, and the staff began congratulating you.

Staff: "Congratulations, you were every trainees' top pick, you are Produce Solo's visual center!" they said while clapping

Isabella: "O thank you," you said, giving a small bow.

Staff: "Even though you won, you still have to choose your top pick. So who is your top pick for Visual Center?" they asked you. You went over, and grabbed the card of you thought most fit the description of the visual center.

Isabella: "Ummmm. If I had to choose anyone, it would be Y/N,"

Staff: "Why is he your top pick?"

Isabella: "Well he takes really good care of me, letting me hold his hand whenever Im scared or stressed. He's also like my pillar, someone I could lean on to keep going. Not to mention he is incredibly handsome," you said giving a cute smile.

-------------
Y/N POV

After your interview, the 6 trainees walked over to the meetup hall. It looks like we are going to decide on the concept we were going to get for the concept evaluation. You hope you will get a good song.

-----------------

Hellloooo, sorry for the kinda boring chapter. Next chapter should be a lot better and I hope you guys enjoyed it so far.