85) Beautiful

Hyewon POV

You were in Japan, and you were pretty excited to explore the place once again. Not only did you love the Japanese culture, but you also had an old friend you haven't seen in forever.

Since the beginning of the IZ*One, she has been supporting you through it all. She was actually one of the reasons why you were able to get through Produce 48. Today, you were actually planning on visiting her as well.

After we finish our promotions for the day, you planned on going over to her house and sleeping over for the night. Today was also the day where Y/N would be on Music Bank, performing his comeback live. You were pretty excited about it. Not only has he been practicing for a long time, but he told you this comeback would be ten times better than his debut.

You made sure you knew what time his performance was and set countless alarms making sure you would watch it on time. Not only did you want to support him, but you also wanted to hear his voice. You missed him a lot after arriving in Japan. You used to see him almost every day, but now you were limited to only video calling him.

You finished all the promotions for the day and then headed over towards your friend's house. She lived in a medium-sized house, and when you knocked on the door, you were greeted by her. When you saw her adorable face, you instantly smiled, like a big sister seeing her younger sibling after years apart.

Hyewon: "Minami!!!" you screamed, hugging her in an instant.

Minami: "Kangchan!!!" she replied, hugging you back. It has been so long since you have seen her. You really missed her so much, and you were so happy you were finally able to see her.

You walked inside her house, and politely introduce yourself to her family. You were a little nervous at first, but they were so kind that you felt comfortable with them.

Minami showed you around the house, showing you every room. Her room was nice and clean, but you were happy to see that she had IZ*One albums and small pictures of us hung around in her room.

You thought it was adorable how she supported you

You thought it was adorable how she supported you. You gave her a small head part like you usually did back in Produce 48 as well as play with her cute cheeks.