Angstober #2 {P A T T O N}

#2, Hopeless/Helpless

TW: Death, Crying.

Non-Binary 💛🐍
Aro ☕🏳‍🌈

Logince, Virmile, Moceitmus

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

They all knew it. Patton was going to die. There was nothing they could do to save him. He was hopeless.

Patton lied still in his hospital bed, pale, thin, but smiling. The others were sobbing around him. "H-How can you still be h-happy?!" Roman says.

"I've only ever wanted one- th-thing.." He coughs. "For us all to be in one room, no fighting.." Their eyes widen. "W-We spent your life, your last days...fighting with eachother.." Logan squeaks. Emile sobs, running over and giving Patton a hug.

"Y-You can't- l-leave us! Leave me! I-I'm nothing without you! You're my best friend!" He sobs into Patton's shoulder. "I cant live, Em." "No, I'll help you! I'll save you, ple-" "Em."

Em looks at his best friend, crying. "I'm beyond help. It's okay. You did everything you could. But my time is here." Patton gives a nod to Virgil, who goes over, tapping his boyfriend's shoulder. Em turns around, jumping into his arms.

Patton lets a few tears slip, but he can't stop smiling. "My kiddos have grown so much..look at all of you!" He looks around the room.

Logan and Roman are holding hands, married. Remus is with Janus, who had discovered that they're non-binary. Remus, Janus, and Patton were a couple. Emile and Virgil were a couple. Remy was aro.

"I'm so proud of all of you..I can remember the old days. The fighting.." "I got to watch you all grow up. Mentally and physically...how I miss those days..I'm glad I was there to see the uniting of us all..I'm glad we can be in here and not fight."

Remus breaks down. "You cant go! Please dont go! I'm nothing on my own! I need you, JJ needs you, Emmy needs you! You cant go, you cant d-die!" Patton sobs, still smiling. "It'll be okay, Remus.. I love you."

"Y-You practically raised me! You cant die!" Virgil says. "It's my time, kiddo. I love all of you, s-so much..keep- keep-" He coughs. Everyone rushes to him, trying to keep upper half elevated, his heart rate stable.

"K-Keep fighting, champs..will ya....?" They nod. "I love you." Patton's heart rate slows, and he lets out a final breath. The room is silent, before emerging in sobs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝓢𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻