Promt Request {J A N U S/L O G A N}

TW: Mentions of splitting a side, Mentions of a side in pain, yelling, frustration, Mentions of unsympathetic! Patton

Ship: Platonic Loceit

AU: None

Prompt: "I didn't think he would go that far!"

Pen_Ink_Thorn

Request above

Important note at the end!!!!!!

Third person POV

Deception, after reassuring Anxiety and Intrusive Thoughts that he would only be gone a short while, ventured across the border to talk to Logic. It had been three months since the sides collected their creativity.

He rapped on the door, and the smart one answered. "What is it that I may assist you with?" He asked, tiredly. It was very late in the mind palace, and Thomas had gone to sleep.

"Get out here!" Whispered the snake. Logic stepped out into the border and they walked a little ways in so that they couldn't be seen from either side.

Deceit turned to the side he had dragged into the border at one in the morning. "Logic-" "Figuratively drop the formalities, it's just us." Janus sighed. "Logan, did you push Patton to split Creativity?!" Logan was astounded. "No, I did not. He was talking about it for a while, but I thought it was a joke."

Janus gestured a hand to both sides of the border. "Obviously not! Now they're split, what do we do?! Just sit around and lie to them they're entire life?" Logan slowly nodded. "Well, yes." He told Janus.

"And you're okay with it?! You could've seen it wasn't a joke, you're smart enough for that!" Logan shook his head. "I didn't think it would go this far!" He yelled, shocking Janus. "I apologize. I just did not think that Patton could be so figuratively low as to split Creativity and then make me erase their memory of the other person's existence."

Janus put a hand on Logan's shoulder. "I know you didn't, but what are we gonna do? If that little fucker can split Creativity, what else will he do?!" The logical side looked up at his best friend. "I do not know. Although, I do know that he split Creativity for his own benefit, not for Thomas. He only wanted to experiment with his powers, seeing as I can use mine and you can use yours."

Janus nodded. "That self centered little bitch!" He dug his fingers into his hair and turned away from Logan, who walked around to the now front of Janus and looked him in the eyes. "Janus, we can fix this. All that we have to do is convince Patton of a time and date that we will let the twins meet, and tell him what you will do if he does not do his part. Alright?"

The stressed snake nodded. "First Mr. Good and Bad banishes Anxiety and me, then he splits Creativity.  We can't continue to let him rip apart the mindscape! That's all he's doing! Don't you get that, Logan?!" Janus dug his fingers deeper into his hair. Logan sighed. "I have almost no control over what Patton can and can not do. I can, however, try to persuade him away from making anymore decisions such as this one."

Janus looked at him again. "You have to, you have to stop him and make sure he can't tear us apart anymore!" "I will. Now, how is Intrusive Thoughts doing?"

"He's doing good, he doesn't handle the twin pain connection whatever thing so well, though. You promise me that you will do your best to keep your creativity happy?" Logan nodded. "I will make sure of it, as long as you keep the same promise."

Janus nodded, but Anxiety appeared next to him. "Something's wrong with Roman, Remus is in pain." And he was gone.

"Looks like we gotta head back. I'll see you, alright?" They nodded and sunk out to their sides.

Sorry if this wasnt as amazing as you hoped! It was a really good request!

IMPORTANT NOTE! I just want to say that I admire Pen_Ink_Thorn , they're work is amazing, and the constant support that they give me really motivates me to keep writing. So, thank you, so much!!! ❤

Word Count: 691 including this