Prompt Request {R E M U S}

TW: Suicide, Suicide 'note', Crying, Detailed Description of h@ng!ng b0dy,  Vulgar Language, Insults

AU: None

Prompt: "You can't be right..I won't believe you!"

Thank you so so much for the request, @PheonixToMars ! Sorry it took so long, I had a few things going on. I loved writing.it, though!!!

Remus' POV

First Roman, then Virgil, then Janus, even Orange has been gone for a while. Is it me..? I just push everyone away...it's all my fault they left.

Third Person POV

SOMEBODY had to go check on the dark side of the mind palace, and nobody else wanted to, so Janus did.

Nobody was in the living room, so he went to orange's room. He just stared at J before going back to whatever the fuck he even does.

He then went to Remus' room

Remus..

He was hanging from the ceiling fan. His face was blank, devoid of emotion of even proof he had ever lived in the first place. His body was pale and fragile, his hands hanging limply and his feet drooped. The bags under his eyes were ever prominant. His lips slightly parted, the blood quietly evident from biting down on them. The tear tracks that stained his face made it clear he had cried non-stop for a while, though nobody painted tears when they painted this picture that would've been a masterpiece if the circumstances were different.

He quickly got orange's attention and they got Remus...and...well there was no going back in time...

Janus stayed at the dark side for a few hours, talking to Remus' dead body (Wtf Janus) before he went back.

"Hey JJ! How's Re and O?" Patton said. In the room were Patton, Virgil, Logan, and now himself. "O is fine..Re..he.." Janus burst into tears again. "He killed himself...he hung himself from the ceiling fan..god, Pat he..he was in so much pain and we..we just left him..he's dead..We..I..could have changed that..!" The room was silent for a moment before sobs embraced the rare quietness. "Remus.." Virgil said, placing his hands on his ears and sobbing.

Janus left everyone to process it, leaving to see Roman. He sunk into the poor prince's room.

Roman turned around in his chair, and saw Janus. "Reptillion Rapscallion! Get out of here!" He said, before realizing that Janus was sobbing.

"Roman..I- It's about Remus." He said. "What animal did he kill this time?" Roman asked, only half sarcastic. "Himself." Janus said.

Roman paused. "No...No you're lying." Janus shook his head. "He hung himself from the ceiling fan..." Roman started to cry. "You can't be right..I won't believe you!" He said. The prince put a hand to his mouth, falling onto his knees as he began to sob. And sob, and sob, and sob. He screamed out a wail, biting down on his hand and Janus, too, began to sob louder as he sunk out.

The entire house felt lonely, empty without Remus there. Even O missed him. And Roman....Roman missed him more than the entire mindscape combined.

{SINCE THIS REMINDED ME OF HAMILTON:}

Dear Roman,

I will not live to see your glory.

"Roman? There's a letter for you from the dark side." Janus said, sinking into the prince's room.

"It's from Remus. I'll read it later." he said.

But I will gladly join your fight.
"No, it's from O." The deciever said, taking in a shaky breath.

"O?"

And when the others tell our story..

"Will you read it?"

They'll tell the story of our life.

"On Thursday the 27th of August, Remus took his own life by hanging himself from the ceiling fan. He had believed everyone would always leave him due to his intrusive thoughts.. As you know, Remus dreamed of becoming a light side and helping Thomas with the understanding of intrusive thoughts. His dream of freedom for Thomas dies with him."

Tomorrow there'll be one of us...

"Ro-Roman..? Are you alright?" Janus said, taking a step forward.

"......I have so much to do." Roman said, sobbing into his hand as he sunk out.

Word Count: 699 including this