Avery... You're not a Ninja

LAUREN'S POV.

I was standing in the kitchen cutting a banana for Camila who was in the shower. Riley was sitting at the counter eating a potato sandwich Avery had made her.

"Yo! L-Dawg! Wassup gurl?!" Another voice said and I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Ally... stop you're white." I sighed and Ally gasped

"I'm not white!" She said sounding insulted and Riley looked up and glared at her.

"What's wrong with being white?" Riley said crossing her arms.

"Nothing... white people are just.... sensitive" Ally said and Riley gasped

"THAT IS NOT TRUE-"

Riley was interrupted by a figure dressed in black with a red bandana tied around her head jumping into the kitchen, doing a few kicks and then running off.

"What was that?" I asked confused

"I don't know but we need to pray so it doesn't attack us" Ally said bring her hands together and mumbling things to herself.

"No... I think it was my girlfriend..." The eighteen year old said standing up and trying to look into the room the figure ran into. But whatever it was... was gone. I shrugged and Riley sat back down. A few minutes later the black figure ran through the kitchen again... but this time I caught it. Sure enough it was Avery... She was dressed in a tight black long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans with a red bandana. Avery made a few grunting noises as she struggled against my grip. She then stepped on my foot, hard and I screeched out in pain as she ran off again.

"I'm dating a child!" Riley laughed and I glared at her

"No.. you're dating a psychotic manic" I said holding my foot in pain.

Ally just then had finished praying for us and she looked around the kitchen

"Did I miss something?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

DINAH'S POV.

I was holding baby Sofi rocking her back and forth by her crib, humming softly as Sofi slept on my shoulder. But I was Rudely interrupted when someone ran into the room and kick my butt and ran out. I put the baby down softly and chased after who ever it was. I ran out into the hall and stopped... no one was there. I slowly turned around to be met with a black figure standing at the end of the hall. I gulped as it slowly made its way over to me. I then realized it was Avery... and she was wearing all black with a red bandana.

"Avery-"

She cut me off by starting to throw cucumbers at me, pretending they where ninja stars. I screamed and started swatting at them... but then they stopped. I opened my eyes and was met with nothing.

*KAT'S POV.*

My mom, Quinn and I were all in my room, sorting through my clothes.

"Hey Kat... what about this one?" Quinn asked holding up a dark pure shirt that said "Bows before Bros"

"Keep... defiantly keep." I said and Quinn folded it neatly and set it in the 'keep' pile.

Suddenly... a black figure ran into the room and took all the Cheetos that were on the bed and ran out of the room.

"HEY THOSE WERE OUR CHEETOS!" Normani yelled and Avery popped her head in through the door. She had she long blonde hair up in a high ponytail and was wearing a bandana. She smiled at us and popped a Cheeto in her mouth before disappearing again. Normani sighed.

"Damn it.... I really wanted those cheesy little bits of heaven" she muttered continuing to sort through clothes.

*CAMILA'S POV.*

I closed my eyes as the warm water hit my face and trickled down my body. Humming softly, I began to rub shampoo through my hair. I turned around to rinse out my hair and opened my eyes to be met with bright green ones. I screamed and tried to cover my body. Avery was hanging down from the top of the shower like a bat. She was wearing a red bandana and all black.

"GET OUT! AVERY GET OUT!" I screamed and she quickly pulled herself up and left. I sighed in relief and continued to rinse my hair. The water water then went super hot as the toilet flushed. I screamed and opened the shower curtain to yell at Avery.

"AVERY GET- Demi?" I said surprised to see the slightly older woman pulling up her pants near the toilet.

"Yo... Cabello... hope you don't mind but I just shit in your toilet" Demi said waving awkwardly.

"DEMI-"

"Shut up Ally" Demi said kicking the cupboard I'm which Ally tried to pop out off. I just shook my head and closed the shower curtain back up.

*NO ONES POV.*

Camila walked down the stair, her hair slightly wet, and walked into the kitchen where her lovely wife was. Lauren smiled as she walked into the kitchen handing her the plate of cut up bananas she had prepared and giving her a small peck on the lips.

"Love you" Lauren said and Camila smiled and blushed a little

"Love you too." She said back and Lauren blushed

"You two are so sickening... I makes me want to shoot myself with a bullet." Riley said rolling her eyes and finishing her potato sandwich.

"I swear.... you'll never guess what happened in the shower!" Camila said ignoring the teens sarcastic comment and squeezing Lauren's hand tightly.

"Kenzie surprised you in the shower... you opened the curtain and Demi was standing there... Demi said a bad word and Ally popped out of a cupboard." Lauren said and Camila looked at her questionably.

"How'd you know that?" Camila asked stunned.

"It happened to me yesterday... By the way.... where is Avery?" Lauren asked looking around the kitchen.

"I have no clue." Riley said rolling her eyes.

Lauren shrugged and opened the oven to fetch her pie she was making... except Avery was in the oven... eating the pie.

"Yum! This is good pie Lauren thank you!" Avery said, her face covered with red berry juice.

"I found her!" Riley yelled and Lauren clenched her fists tightly at her side.

"That was supposed to be for our anniversary Camz!" Lauren said and Avery scooted out of the oven.

"Wait... I'm more worried about how Avery got in there and survived!" Camila said checking her daughter for any burns or anything.

"She Avery... she does things like that." Demi said walking into the kitchen with Lauren's robe on... taking a soda out of the fridge and then leaving again.

"This has been a strange day" Lauren said and Camila shook her head

"Pretty normal to me."

--------------------------

HELLO

I REALLY WANT A SANDWICH

MAKE ME A DAMN SANDWICH

I HAVE A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD

I NEED TO SLEEP NOW....

BUT FIRST QUESTION

Q:Why are a "wise man" and a "wise guy" opposites? And about how long does it take for a Chinchilla to eat its food?
A/n: IDC AND IDGAF

NIGHT

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!