Pranks? Pranks.

IDEA'S FROM:

@Camm5HLM: Broma a Lauren

@5HplusCimorelli: Idea: Prank war

DINAH'S POV.

I felt it coming.... It was a strange feeling.... but I knew that something was up. Avery was to quiet.... Lauren and Camila weren't being lovey dovey.... in fact I hadn't seen anyone except Ally all day. I was sitting on the couch watching Mean Girls when it happened. I felt cold liquid being poured on me. I screamed and turned around to get a glimpse of whitish-blond hair and darker almost black hair running away. Chasing after my daughter and Maddie I then felt someone dumping feathers on me. I looked up to see Avery on the chandelier with a bucket of feathers.

"AVERY GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT DOWN HERE!" I screamed crossing my feathered arms

"Got a problem Hansen?" I heard a female voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw Demi standing there, Camila and Lauren standing behind her. Camila had Sofi on her back in her baby carrier, Lauren was holding a carrot and Demi was stroking a cat.

"Demi" I growled through gritted teeth.

"Yes Hansen... This revenge for the time you showed pie in my fac-"

"DEMI THAT WAS YEARS AGO!" I interrupted

"Well it doesn't matter... I have declared a prank war on you.... and I recruited all of your close family and friends. The teams will be, Camila, Lauren, Avery, Normani, Riley, Kat, Sofi, Quinn, Madison and I against you and Ally-"

"WHAT! I GET ALLY! THAT'S IT?!" I screamed interrupting her again.

"Yes.... You only get Ally.... As I was saying, The rules, rule 1. no tasering, rule 2. no shotguns, Rule 3. no pranks on naked people,rule 4. don't kill anyone and the most important rule, rule 5. no pranking baby Sofi" Demi said and then slowly backed up and out of sight, stroking the cat,Camila and Lauren followed in pursuit. I sighed and looked up to see Avery still up on the chandelier, eating cheese now. Suddenly Ally ran into view carrying a bottle of water. She run up to me and I looked down at her.

"Did you know about this?" I asked

"Oh yeah! Everyone has known about this for weeks!" Ally said laughing

"Ally! You should have told me!!" I whined

"Well I had more important things to do" Ally said crossing her arms

"FINE!" I huffed and walked off upstairs to figure this out, Ally following me like a lost puppy. Once I got into my room and Ally was in to I shut the door and locked it.

"Do you have any idea's Ally?" I said and she nodded slyly

"I was thinking that...."

*LATER THAT DAY*

Now fully armed with assortments of pies, silly string, and whipped cream we headed out to set our traps. After we set all the traps, we waited. We heard Avery's scream first. Excited we ran to where we set Avery's trap and saw that in fact, Avery was up in the net, eating the cheese me set out for her.