How to Put Kids to Bed (Ft. Lauren Jauregui)

LAUREN'S POV.

"Hello everyone! I'm Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony, with AwesomenessTV, and today I'm going to show all you how to put kids to bed." I said smiling into the camrea. Camila was behind the counter in the kitcher and I heard her scoff.

"Good luck with that honey" She said and went back to cutting a banana for her ice cream.

I looked back at her for a moment before turning back to the camera.

"First you need to find your children.... or what ever child your trying to get to bed." I said motioning for the camera man to follow me. i walked into the living room were Avery and Riley were drawing pictures and the other 3 were playing some video game.

'CHILDREN TIME TO GET TO BED" I yelled and they all looked at me, looked at the camera, looked at each other, and then looked at Normani who was reading a newspaper in a chair in the corner. She looked at her watch and then back at the newspaper.

"She's right... it's 11 and you all have a photo shoot tomorrow" Normani said not looking at the children.

"DISPERSE" Avery yelled and they all shot off in different directions.

I turned to look back at the camera

"When they decide to disperse... and your dealing with multiple children then always catch the easiest child first... in this situation, it would be Quinn" I said and walked off in the direction of the family room where Quinn ran off to. We found her crouched down beside the couch, her arms over her head, pretending like we couldn't see her.

"These kids will usually be in the most obvious places" I said to the camera, grabbing Quinn by the back of the hoodie she was wearing and pulling her up to my height... so her feet were a couple inches off the ground.

"Dang it!"Quinn said snapping her fingers

"When you find your first child, you walk them up to their room..."I said carrying Quinn up to her room by the back of her hoodie.

"When in their room... and you don't want them to run away... always remember to handcuff them to the bed." I said taking out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffing Quinn to her bed.

"When you start to find your 2nd kid... always remember this will be the kid who has a somewhat ovbvious hidding place.... but is better then your first child's hidding place" I said walking into the kitchen to find Maddie. When I walked into the kitchen, Camila sat at the counter eating her banana filled ice cream. I walked be hide the counter and opened a cupboard and there sat Maddie. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the cupboard.

"And just like you did with your first kid, you need to drag her upstairs and into her room" I said pulling Maddie along with me. Once we got into her room I sat her on the bed and handcuffed her to it.

"And handcuff them to make sure they don't run away." I said.

"The next child you will need to find is the one who actually has a descent hidding place" I said making my way to the music room. Once inside... making my way to the gran piano and lifting up the flap and pulling Kat out of the back. Kat sighed in disappiontment as I threw her over my shoulder and walked into her and Riley's room and threw her on the bed and handcuffed her to the bed.

"Your next kid will have a very good hiding place... you'll always wonder why or how they are in this place... but never question it." I said making my way down the stairs and into the pouring rain. I walked over to our trashcan and opened it to find Riley inside. I pulled her out and turned to the camera.

"Sometimes they will be a little smelly" I said taking a old banana peel off of her head and walking her back to the house. I walked up the stairs and walked into the room Kat was already in. I set her on the bed and handcuff her to the bed. I saw Kat and Riley wave at each other before I left the room.

I then turned back to the camera and sighed

"The next kid is the one that you will never understand... They really could be anywhere... in the closet.... in your room.... above your head" I said and looked up to find Avery hanging on the ceiling... her foot caught on a hook. The camera man panned up and then down again looking at me questionaly. I mouthed 'I have no idea' and grabbed a ladder and helped her down. I walke her to her room.

"Hey Quinn" Avery said once in her room

"Hey" Quinn said waving a little

i turned back to the camera.

"If your last kid is anything like mine... handcuff just aren't going to work... you need to bring out the big guns" I said picking up a couple objects.

"First you need to put them in a straight jacket.... then wrap them in chains and chain them to the bed... locked it with a key and put the key in my pocket.

I turned back to the camera and smiled.

"And that's how to put your kids to bed featuring me.... Lauren Jauregui.... Tune in next time when Ally teaches you to fight Demons"

-------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!

I JUST WATCHED 22 JUMP STREET

OH MY LAWD JESUS CHRIST

SO HOW WAS YOUR THANKSGIVING?

HOPEFULLY GOOD

ALRIGHT QUESTION

Q: Dogs or Cats

A/N:Dogs.... definatly dogs

ALRIGHT UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!1

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1