Taylor Swift

AVERY'S POV.

"Hey Taylor?" I asked as she pulled me down the street by my hand.

"Yeah Avery?" She asked looking back at me momentarily.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused

"I wanted to take you dress shopping! Your wedding is coming up!" Taylor said pulling me into a wedding shop.

I laughed as she hurriedly looked through all the dresses making me try on very one. She then picked out a dress and I instantly fell in love with it.

"Taylor... That one" I said an she smiled as she held up the dress and looked at it.

"Perfect... I'm going to go but it" She said and she happily skipped to the register were she lied the dress down and bought it. Once she had bought the dress she gave it to her body guard and told him that we were going to go on a walk. He was hesitant but let us go. I grabbed the older woman's hand as we walked down the sidewalk.

"How's Kasey?" I asked

"She's well... Doing well in school" Taylor said and I nodded

"Are you nervous? About the wedding?" Taylor asked and I shrugged

"Riley and I have been together so long that's it's like we're married." I said laughing a little.

"You're lucky Avery... Kelsey's dad took off... he didn't want a child and once he found out I was pregnant he said he was out and left." Taylor said sighing.

I squeezed her hand slightly but before I could speak Taylor stopped abruptly. I looked at her confused but she kept her glaze straight forward. She looked terrified. I followed her eyes and saw a man with a gun standing in front of us. He was pointing the gun at us, his hand shaking slightly as he cocked the pistol.

"Avery.... Get behind me" Taylor said and I shook my head.

"Avery Amanda O'Donald Cabello get your tiny white ass behind my tiny white ass" Taylor said harshly.

I gulped and stepped behind the much taller woman. I peeked my head around her waist so I could see what was happening.

"Taylor... I finally get to meet you." The man said running a nervous hand through his greasy black hair.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Taylor said crossing her arms... seemingly unafraid.

"I want everyone to know my name... I don't care if it's for something horrible... I want everyone to know the name Kyler Kalener" He said grinning... his yellow teeth obvious from years of drug abuse.

Kyler Kalener was a skinny man... Very skinny... His hands shook a lot and his teeth were either not there or yellow and rotting. He was wearing a shirt with holes all over the front. His jeans were baggy and ripped. He didn't have any shoes. His black eyes held so much...... nothingness that it scared the shit out of me. I clutched onto Taylor tightly as she was the only one protecting me. I hide my face in the back of her shirt and started to cry silently as Taylor continued to confront the man.

"Kyler... do you really want to kill someone? Do you really want to take a persons life that has touched millions? Are you really going to do that?" Taylor asked and I slowly picked my phone up and dialed 9-1-1 then slipped the phone in my pocket.

"Yes.... everyone needs to know my name.... Kyler Kalener the man who killed the bitch!" He said laughing menacingly, obviously not mentally stable. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears slowly started to stream down my face.

"Is that really a smart idea? Come on Kyler... think about it" Taylor said reaching behind her and grabbing my hand, stroking the back with her thumb slowly.