Valentine's Day

NO ONES POV.

A blonde haired 17 year old was in the kitchen of the fifth harmony house. She was cooking up a storm for her beautiful girlfriend who was asleep upstairs. Her bright green eyes crossed over some cheese and she happily took some and ate it. Suddenly, a black haired green eyed woman walked into the kitchen.

"Avery... what on earth are you doing up at this ungodly hour!" Lauren asked crossing her arms.

"I'm cooking Riley breakfast" she sassed flicking some grease at her step mother.

"I called making breakfast for Camz first!" Lauren said wiping the grease off her face and putting her hands on her hips.

"NO! I did!" Ally said jumping out of the oven.

"Actually I believe it was me!" Demi said walking into the kitchen.

"Demi! You don't even live here!" Lauren said crossing her arms.

"I pretty much do" Demi said and the other two girls nodded in agreement.

"Well I need to cook this so I can get sexy time later." Avery said turning back to the pancakes

"I want sexy time!!" Lauren whined

"Bible study is my sexy time" Ally said Demi gave her a disgusted look.

"Avery! Give me the damn spatula! I called cooking breakfast first and I want sexy time!!!" Lauren said trying to grab the spatula from the younger girl.

"To bad... no sexy time for Lauren" Avery said ducking out of the way.

Lauren growled and began to approach the smaller girl before Demi pulled her back.

"Let her cook her pancakes... Then you can cook whatever you want and you can both get sexy time" Demi said and Lauren sighed and nodded sitting down at the kitchen table.

About 3 hours later everyone who wanted to cook had... Avery made her tomato pancakes, Lauren made banana pancakes, Ally made Jesus shaped pancakes and Demi made food for everyone else. Ally checked her watched and gasped.

"It's time for bible study! Gotta go get some sexy time!" She said running upstairs to where Hannah was waiting.

"She was some weird sexual desires" Lauren said giggling a little.

"And you don't?!" Demi asked

"Point taken" Lauren said shrugging

"Yeah... I'm like... Where does she get all those handcuffs!" Avery said an Demi giggled

"How many do you even have?!" She asked and Lauren shrugged

"It doesn't matter, but enough" Lauren said smirking.

"Ew! Pervert!" Demi said and Lauren glared at her

"You're no better! You and Dinah stalked me and Camila until you were sure we were dating!" Lauren said

"Well... I really very much enjoy watching young people kiss" Demi said and Avery made a face.

"You're gross" She muttered

"Says the girl who hides apple cores in my room!" Lauren said throwing her hands up in the air.

"I do not!" Avery said crossing her arms

"Don't deny it!" Lauren growled

Before Avery could respond Camila stumbled down the stairs.

"Baby!" Lauren said happily running towards her wife and kissing her.

"Happy Valentines Day!" Lauren said once she pulled away. Camila grinned an connected their lips again. They continued kissing until Avery cleared her throat and they both jumped back.

"Awwwhhhh.... why'd you do that?" Demi asked Avery. Avery smacked Demi in the back of the head and turned back to her parents.

"I think I've had enough talk about your sexual life... I don't want a demonstration" Avery said and Camila blushed while Lauren glared at her.

"I do!"

*LATER THAT DAY*

"Avvveeeeerrrrryyyy" Riley groaned as her girlfriend continued to play GTA5 with Ally.

"Shh... 5 more minutes baby" Avery said stealing a car.

"YEAH THATS RIGHT YOU SATANIST TAKE THAT!" Ally screamed as she pulled out her machine gun and started shoring everyone in sight.

"Should Ally be playing this game?" Ariana asked from her spot on the couch.

"We like to think it gets all her rage out" Dinah responded taking a bite of some chocolates Ethan got her.

"Avery... if you stop playing this game we can have sexy time sooner" Riley whispered seductively in her older girlfriends ear. Avery suddenly dropped the control flustered.

"You alright there Avery?" Ariana smirked

"Uh.... fine... hey Ariana? Do you want to play for me?" Avery asked and Ariana nodded taking the controller from her. Riley smiled and took Avery's hand and pulled her upstairs.

*AN HOUR LATER*

"Hey guys.... were is everyone?" Maddie asked having just gotten back from her date with Houston.

"They be lesbianing" Demi smirked

--------------------

YO

ITS VALENTINES DAY

I EAT CHOCOLATE

FROM MY MOM

YAY

QUESTION TIME!

Q: Who is you're Valentine?
A/N: My Chemistry teacher cuz she gave me a valentine

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!