Homework's For Nerds

AVERY'S POV.

"Avery! You need to go do your homework! This is the 5th time I've told you!!" Lauren said walking over to me and grabbing my dinosaur coloring book of the table.

"You're such a buzz kill" I groaned getting up from the table and walking up stairs to the office room where the other 4 girls were.

"The slacker has finally arrived" Kat said turning around in her spinning chair to look at me.

"Shut it fat butt" I grumbled walking to the computer next to Madison.

I sat down at the desk and logged onto my account on our online school. I had 8 assignments to do before I was done for the day. I glanced for at Madison's computer and saw she was on her 5 assignment. I sighed and started in on the first assignment.... Geometry....

10 MINUTES LATER

"MAAAAADDDIIIIEEEEE" I dragged out turning to face her

"What Avery?' Maddie asked looking at me

"How do you do problem one?" I asked and she sighed and turned the computer so she could take a look at it.

"Avery.... it isn't even a problem... It's an example" Madison said turning the computer back so I could look at it.

"Oh" I said and I heard Kat brake out into an uncontrollable giggle fit across the room.

"What you blonde haired idiot" I said spinning in circles in my revaluing chair.

"Are you sure you're not the blonde haired idiot?" She smirked

"SHUT UP YOU DUMB-"

The chair then spun out of control and it ended up tiping backwards making me fall back with it. I ended up on the floor with my feet up in the air.

"Point proven" Kat said and I heard Quinn snicker

30 MINUTES LATER

I had now completed 2 assignments and was working on the 3rd. I heard Kat sigh and I looked over to see her stretching, on her 6th assignment. I slowly side out of my chair and onto the floor. I sat under the table a little while and when I knew no one was paying attention, I started army crawling under each of the desks. I stopped at Kats and tied her shoe laces together. I then grabbed her ankle and she screamed and jumped back out of her chair, landing straight on her face. I giggled quietly as Quinn, Madison and Riley looked at Kat in confusion. I army crawled out of Kats desk and back to my desk while the 4 of them watched me slither on the ground. I then got back on my chair and started typing again.

"What a bitch" Kat muttered getting back onto her feet, then stepping and falling back onto her face.

"AVERY AMANDA!" I heard her scream from the floor and I smirked and kept typing.