How to Get a Date (Ft. Dinah Jane Hansen)

DINAH'S POV.

"What's up! Dinah Jane Hansen here! Today I'm going to teach you how to get a date!" I said to the camera.

"I have Avery here to act out what I tell you to Madison." I said putting my arms around both girls.

"First... Avery show us how you would ask Madison out if you went sister and well.... Ok whatever ask Maddie out." I said

"Madison Paige Jauregui.... Will you please go out with me? I will give you chocolate and I don't have herpies" Avery said dramatically getting down on her knees and taking Maddie's hands in hers.

"How do you feel Maddie?" I asked

"I feel like I should go out with Avery cause she doesn't have herpies." Maddie said and I heard Lauren laugh from the other room.

"No... that is not how you ask someone out... This is how you should ask someone out...." I said moving Avery to the side and walking in front of Maddie.

"Maddie.... we have known each other a while... I have developed feeling for you and I was wondering if you'd like to get some dinner with me sometime?" I said

"Wow... mom this was unexpected... you secretly in love this you're daughters best friend" i heard Riley say and I turned around and shot her a look.

"So who would you go out with based on our ways that we asked you out?" I asked

"Avery... Dinah I don't know if you have herpies or not and herpies is a huge turn off." Maddie said and I pinched the bridge of my nose an shook my head.

"Ok.... So now we are going to set up a date... And take Madison to each and she will judge which is better." I said and Avery smirked and nodded.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

"So for my date... I set up a table for two in the kitchen... and I made a romantic meal of meatloaf for two." I said showing Maddie my date.

"What did you do Avery?" I said turning to the girl and smirking

"I ordered McDonalds and put a blanket down in the living room, then I played Trivia Crack on my phone." Avery said taking a piece off the meatloaf and popping it into her mouth

"You can't order McDonalds! It's not possible!" I said and the doorbell rang.

Avery raised an eyebrow at me and her goofy smile played out on her lips. She walked to the front door and opened it. A man in a McDonalds uniform was there holding two bags of food.

"Order of two 20 piece chicken mcnuggets for Avery Cabello?" He asked

"That would be me" Avery said and she gave him the money and took the food.

"McDonalds doesn't do take out my butt" Avery said rolling her eyes and giving Maddie one of the bags.

"You know what! You are a little brat sometimes Avery." I said crossing my arms.

"Maddie which one are you going to choose?!" Riley asked

"Avery's.... I don't like meat loaf." Maddie said.

"Then who's going to eat the meatloaf with me!!" I said throwing my hand up.

"You know... I REALLY enjoy meatloaf." I heard Ally say seductively.

"Wut" I said flustered turning around to see Ally leaning on the kitchen doorway with a seductive smile

"I'll eat the meatloaf with you" Ally said licking her lips

"Ally you need to get your bible." I said

"No Dinah... I have it in my pocket.. let's go eat that meatloaf" Ally said grabbing my hand and leading me into the kitchen.

-----------------------------

HELLO AND MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE

I HAVENT SLEPT IN 4 DAYS LOL

AND IM SO SICK....

BUT CHRISTMAS THO!!!

ALRIGHT QUESTION!!!

Q: What is the name of the last person you texted?

A/N: Ellie, my best friend, telling her I am sick and dying.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

(PS MY MOM DRUGGED ME)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!