Kenzie and Her 'Friend'

AVERY'S POV.

Riley and I were in the kitchen, Riley was cutting carrots while I boiled some water for a soup. Our 13 year old twin daughters, Dallas and Jade, were sitting in the kitchen doing Algebra homework. Our youngest child, Gavin, was upstairs with Kasey who had just came back from college.

"Honey? Will you cut up some celery too?" I asked my beautiful wife.

Before she could answer we all heard the front door slam and giggling. Kenzie, who was now sixteen, came into the kitchen holding hands with another girl who had long redish-blond hair and a lot of freckles that complimented her amber eyes. Kenzie was still dressed in her softball uniform and was pretty dirty, her eye black smeared all over her cheeks making her bright green eyes even more green. As soon as they saw us they stopped holding hands and blushed looking at us.

"Hi Kenz... How was the game?" Riley asked not facing Kenzie but looking up at me with a knowing look.

"It was good... we won" Kenzie said smiling and her friend scoffed

"It wasn't just 'good' Kenzie hit a grand slam that won the game!!" She said and Kenzie looked down embarrassed.

"Well... I'm sorry we missed it, I'm sure your abuelas recorded the whole thing ... You knew we had to pick up Kasey from the airport... speaking of Kasey, you should go say hi to her" I said

Kenzie nodded and kissed Jade and Dallas both on the cheek before running up stairs to greet your older sister, her friend following closely behind.

"They're totally fucking each other" Jade said and Dallas smirked in agreement.

"Shush! Or aunt Ally will hear you and come kick your ass!" Riley said shutting the two up.

My phone started to buzz and I picked it up. The screen showed that Ally was calling me so I just ignored it and put it back on the table.

"I still don't understand how Kenzie scored Olivia Peterson! She's like the hottest girl in school!" Dallas said and Riley gave her a sharp look.

"Why can't your sister have a hot girlfriend?" She asked stopping cutting the carrots and turning to look at the twins, crossing her arms.

"I mean..." Dallas started

"Kenzie's so..." Jade said

"Kenzie" They said together looking at each other.

"Well... I think your sister is every sexy" I said and everyone stopped what their were doing and stared at me.

"What? She is my child... all of my children are very sexy... like me." I said crossing my arms.

"Right babe" Riley said hugging me from behind and kissing my shoulder.

"You guys are disgusting... I want to go to Abuela and Abuela's house." Jade said making gagging noises.

"Good luck... my moms are just as as bad as yours" I said leaning over to kiss Riley.

Before another word could be said two pairs of heavy footsteps ran into the kitchen.

Kasey and Gavin stood in the kitchen doorway, Gavin bent over panting, his whitish hair flopping in his face over his sky blue eyes. Kasey standing straight up, her 6 ft stature making her the odd one out in the room.

"I swear I just saw Kenzie and her girl toy kissing in her room" Kasey said and Gavin nodded

"It was hot" the 11 year old said and Kasey kicked him in the shin.

"Let them be... Kenzie will tell us when she's ready." Riley said rolling her eyes.

"OH MY LOOOORRRRDDD JESUS CHRIST YOU TWO ARE BEING NASTY" A familiar voice said upstairs.

"Not again!" I said rolling my eyes marching up the stair to find Demi staring at a flustered looking Kenzie and Olivia.

"Demi! What are you doing hear?!" I said and Demi looked at me.

"I felt another lesbian couple being born and I knew I needed to find out if it was true... and it was!!" Demi said pointing to Kenzie and Olivia, Kenzie's jersey now unbuttoned showing her sports bra, Olivia's hair was disheveled and she was looking around with scared eyes.

"Kenzie has a nice rack-"

"Ok Demi I think its time for you to go." I said and Demi nodded solemnly.

"I love you" Demi said hugging me.

"Love you too, now get away you pervert" I said lightheartedly pushing her.

"Ok... I'll just go take a cold shower... in Camren's bathroom." Demi said skipping down the stairs.

I shook my head in amusement. Then looked back up at the two girls.

"Uhhh.... It's not what it looks like Mrs. Cabello-Hansen!" Olivia said nervously fiddling with her fingers.

I raised an eye brow at her and she sighed and looked down.

"Fine... maybe it is" she muttered.

"Olivia... I'm completely fine with you being with my daughter... just please guys... no sex while we're home... when we are no home do what you must, I know you guys are horny little fuckers, I was a teenager too-"

"Mom please stop... Dear god." Kenzie said putting her hands in her face and rubbing it like she was trying to forget the image.

"Just telling you what your aunt Ally once told me..." I muttered turning away from them

"Aunt Ally told you that?!" Kenzie asked mortified

"Well... yeah not exactly those words but yes something along those lines." I said continuing to walk down the stairs.

"Wait! Mom? Can we come with you? I think we have something to tell the family" Kenzie said

"Come on then you little snot" I said and Kenzie grinned grabbing Olivia's hand and puling down stairs to where the rest of the family was.

When we got back in the kitchen Kenzie stood there gripping Olivia's hand tightly.

"Hold on! Let me call the rest of the family!" I said pulling out my phone and within 10 minutes Camren, Kat and Quinn, Madison, Dinah and Ethan, Normani, Ally and Hannah, plus everyone's kids were standing in our living room.

"Well... go on Kenzie" Ally said still dressed in her robe with a towel in her hair.

"Umm.... Everyone.... this is my girlfriend, Olivia"

The room erupted in a loud cheer.

"I didn't think you'd ever do it squirt" Sofi said hugging her niece.

"Yes! Another lesbian couple to fangirl over!!!" Dinah said fist pumping, hitting Ethan in the nose making Normani laugh.

"Are you satan?" Ally asked inspecting Olivia

"YAASSSS JOIN THE LESBIAN CLUB!" Camila screamed jumping up and down until Lauren shut her up with a kiss.

"I saw them having sexy time!" Demi screamed from the back and everyone went silent and turned to look at her.

"Wat?"

------------------------------

GUYS

I SAW THE WORTH IT VIDEO

I THREW UP I WAS SO EXCITED

BUT ZAYN LEFT

I CRIED

ALOT

LIKE IM PRETTY SURE I FLOODED MY ROOM

ZAYN.... WE WERENT READY!!!

ANYWAY QUESTION TIME!!

Q: Favorite TV show?
A/N: SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE ALL DAY EVERYDAY BITCHES