MacKenzie Cabello-Hansen

LAUREN'S POV.

"Bye girls! Have fun but not to much fun!" I called out towards the young mothers.

Camz and I had decided to take care of Avery and Riley's daughter, MacKenzie while they

had a day out. I picked up the 3 year old and carried her into the house.

"CAMZI KENZIE IS HERE" I yelled to my wife who was upstairs with my little son Adolfo and daughter Evelyn while my other kids where at school, also setting the 3 year old down for a little while.

"OK HONEY KEEP HER OCCUPIED ILL BE DOWN IN A FEW." Camz called down to me.

I turned back to the toddler and of course... She was gone.

"Shit, shit, shit" I muttered looking around the kitchen.

"I shouldn't have left her alone... This is Avery and Riley kid we are talking about here" I muttered running around trying to fine the 3 year old.

Kenzie had Avery's sparkly green eyes and goofy smile, Riley's shortness and hair and nose. She also had 2 little twin sisters on the way. While I was searching for the tiny girl, I felt someone grab me from behind... It was Camz. I sighed and leaned back into her.

"Where's our granddaughter?" Camila asked

"She ran off" I said throwing my hand up in the air.

"Shit... Alright... I just put Evelyn and Adolfo down for their naps so let's find that kid" Camz said letting go of me as we continued to search. After 2 hours of searching for the toddler we just about gave up until we saw a head of blond hair in the bathtub through a crack in the door, since none of our kids had blond hair, we presumed it was the little Irish girl. I looked at Camila and we both nodded. We ran into the bathroom and found that not only was it not MacKenzie, but it was Demi who just happened to be very naked taking a bath (In this story Demi went back to her Blond hair). All three of us screamed and Demi tried to cover herself while Camila put her hand over her eyes and tried to run out of the bathroom but ended up running into a wall and falling over instead.

"DEMI WHAT THE ACTUAL F-"

"LAUREN" Ally warned popping out of one of our cabinets and then going back in.

"I AM SO CONFUSED! DEMI! WHY ARE YOU TAKING A BATH IN OUR HOUSE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN SEATTLE! AND THAT THE HELL IS ALLY DOING IN OUR CABINETS?" I yelled loudly and Demi shrugged

"Why not?" Demi said and I facepalmed.

"Come on Camz, we have a munchkin to find" I said helping my dazed wife up off the floor. We searched everywhere but just could not find the 3 year old... both of us we starting to get very nervous, so we called Dinah.

"Hello?" We heard Dinah's voice through the phone.