The Twins

NO ONES POV.

A 16 year old blonde was sitting at her desk, typing up a essay that was due the next day. Her green eyes darted between the screen and keyboard as she continued to type the words. Suddenly, two blondes burst into the room, one wearing a blue flannel with black ripped skinny jeans, black converse and a black beanie. The other one wearing a green flannel with white ripped skinny jean, white converse and a white beanie. The 16 year old jumped in her seat turning to look at her younger sisters. She sighed placing a hand over her beating heart.

"Damn it you guys! You scared me so bad!" Kenzie said wiping her sweaty hands in her softball sweats.

"Sorry dude... we were wondering..." Jade started looking over to her twin.

"Have you seen our Harry Potter wands? We wanted to play with Ally Jr." Dallas finished her blue eyes sparkling.

Besides what they were wearing, the only way you could tell the Cabello-Hansen twins apart were their eyes. Jade had bright green eyes like her sister and her mother, Avery. Dallas had bright blue eyes like her younger brother and mom, Riley. Other then that they both had the same athletic build, blonde hair, freckles and dimples.

Kenzie on the other hand, was a lot skinnier then them, she also had freckles but her hair was darker then the twins. Although still very blonde she didn't have the same whitish tone to her hair.

"No... ask Kasey she might know" Kenzie said turning back to her computer to continue typing.

The twins both ran out of their older sisters room and began their journey to the oldest of Riley and Avery's children. Once they got to Kasey's room Jade knocked on her door. The tall dirty blonde haired girl opened it stretching and yawning as she did it.

"Hey guys"

Kasey Swift was just like her mother in the way she loved people. She decided to not change her last name after Avery and Riley adopted her. She was very tall and very skinny like her mother had been. She had multiple posters and pictures of her real mom around her room even though she considered Riley and Avery her mom. Kasey was much much taller then Kenzie who had finished growing. Even though both ha the same skinny frame... Kasey was a good 10 inches taller then her younger adoptive sister.

"Uhhh... we were wondering if you have seen our wands by chance?" Dallas asked and Kasey shook her head.

"I'm sure Gavin has them" Kasey said yawning again.

"Ok, thanks... we'll let you sleep now" Jade said and Kasey smiled and tussled their hair.

The two girls then headed to the youngest and only male in the family.

Gavin was 11. He was a little small for his age. He had big blue eyes and white floppy hair that made all girls in his class swoon. He was defiantly a ladies man. His dimples showed when he smiled and he, like all the children, had a cute button nose that they had gotten from Avery.

Jade knocked on the door and almost immediately Gavin opened the door.

"Hello wonderful sisters that I love dearly." Gavin said rolling his eyes sarcastically.

"Hey bitch.... have you seen out Harry Potter wands?" Jade asked peering into the pig stye he called a room.

"Yeah... hold on." Gavin said shutting the door.

Not a minute later the door opened again and he held out two wands that modeled the ones portrayed in the movie Harry Potter.

"Thanks mini bitch... see you on the flip flop" Dallas said snatching the wands and then grabbing Jade's wrist and dragging her down the stairs.

Avery and Riley were both downstairs. Riley was in the kitchen making lunch and Avery was in the living room playing on the Xbox.

"Hey moms... bye moms" The twins said at the same time, rushing out of the room and outside.

Avery paused her game for a moment and turned to look at her wife.

"They are so in sync that it scares me sometimes."

Riley nodded in agreement while she cut up some hotdogs.

When Dallas and Jade got outside, Ally Jr. was waiting for them.

All of Ally Brooke Hernandez's kids were a little.... off.... And Ally Jr. was no exception.

Ally had defiantly gotten her mothers genes with her sexy curves but also had gotten Hannah's dark blue eyes which made her even more attractive. She was 17 and the youngest of the Hernandez kids.

"Guys!!! Hurry! Voldemort is almost here!" Ally Jr. or A.J. said.

"Sorry! Gavin was hiding our wands!" Jade said as the twins sprinted out to met their cousin.

"Forget him!! He's coming to kill Mr. Buttfat!" A.J. said pointing her own wand at the stuffed dragon beside her.

"NO! NOT MR. BUTTFAT!" Dallas screamed tears coming to her eyes as she thought about Mr. Buttfat dying.

The three girls united and came together to pretend to fight the imaginary things they had made up in their head.

After a couple hours of playing the game, Camila and Lauren came out to watch their grandbabies and one of their closest friends daughter fight imaginary creature. Ally, also came out and went over to the happily married couple and sat next to them.

"So... Camren... How's the sex?" Ally said and Lauren gasped smacking the older woman.

"None of your business!" The woman said.

"It's good Ally.... wonderful" Camila answered and Lauren threw her head in her hands.

"So... does Adolfo want to come shooting with me and the kids on Sunday after church?" Ally asked and Lauren gave Camila a look.

"Well I'm not to sure-"

"He'd love to!!" Camila said Lauren smacked herself in the forehead.

"Great! I'll tell Jesus to get another shotgun ready!" Ally said happily clapping her hands and running off to god knows where.

"Camila! I don't want our son shooting those guns! He'll get the wrong idea!" Lauren said turning towards her wife.

"Lauren... let him live. He's gonna be with Ally whose an expert at this kind of stuff." Camila said putting an arm around her worrisome wife.

Lauren sighed and ran a hand though her jet black hair.

"I guess you're right... but he's our baby!" She pouted.

"Lauren... He's 15... Let him go this once... He'll still be our baby." Camila said then kissed away the pout on Lauren's face.

Lauren grinned cheekily at Camila and then snuggled closer to her wife, continuing to watch the craziness of the children in front of them.

--------------------------------

HEY

I LOVE YOU

ALRIGHT QUESTION TIME

Q: Eye color?
A/n: Green all the way

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!