How to Fight Demons (Ft. Ally Brook Hernandez)

ALLY'S POV.

"Hello! It's me Ally Brooke Hernandez from 5th Harmony with AwesomenessTV, and today I will teach you how to fight demons" I said smiling into the camera cocking my shotgun.

"First... You need to find your demon.... Since I already scanned the house earlier and no demon activity showed up... I'm going to use Avery as a dummy to show you how to fight them demons" I told the camera

"AVERY AMANDA O'DONALD CABELLO" I screamed and I heard someone run into my room. Avery stood at the doorway, panting.

"Come sit in the chair" I gestured towards the chair positioned at the foot of my bed.

She reluctantly agreed and sat down. I had "borrowed" a pair of Lauren's hand cuffs earlier and took them out and hand cuffed Avery to the chair

"ALLY!" She screeched and and covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhh..... it's all going to be all right.... I put a bible next to you to read." I said into her ear.

I walked over and shut the door, and Avery's eyes widened

"Is this some weird sex tape?" Avery asked an I frowned

"Avery Amanda! Dear sweet Lord Jesus no!!" I said scolding her

"Good cause I don't want to have se with you... You see if it was Riley-"

"AVERY THAT IS ENOUGH OF THIS SEXUAL TALKING TO ME I DONT ENJOY IT" I said interrupting her

She huffed out a fine and I got back to the video.

"Demons have special pressure points that us regular humans go not have" I said walking behind the chair.

"Like this" I said pinching Avery's neck in the left side. I heard her gasp and then go limp.

"Oh wait... that was a human pressure point... my bad." I said shrugging.

"Anyway, Demon pressure points include... the eye ball, the nose, the top of their ring finger on their right hand, and the middle of their left foot. All these pressure points will either kill there demon spirt or knock them out" I explained showing them each pressure point on Avery.

"So one one to fight a demon is too press on their pressure points.... and another way is to taser them, they are not as tolerant to the electrical power of the Taser as us humans." I said taking my handy dandy taser I named Tammy out if my pocket.

"A-A-Ally?" I heard Avery asked beginning to wake up.

"Oh hi Avery" I said setting my taser on the dresser.

"The next and final way to fight a demon is to shoot them." I said picking up my shotgun and pointing it at Avery.

I heard Avery gasp and then fainted again.

"This gun is not loaded, see" I said pointing it away from Avery and at the thick wall separating Dinah and I's rooms. I shot and a bullet flew out from my gun and through the wall and into Dinah's room. I heard Dinah scream and I turned back to the camera.

"Apparently it was loaded." I said shrugging.

"Anyway-"

"ALLY-HOLY SHIT AVERY IS DEAD" Dinah said barging into the room

"Dinah." I said warningly

"ALLY! YOU KILLED HER!" Dinah said running towards the young one in the room

"She's not dead... she just passed out due to shock" I said

"Ally! Do you understand what would have happened if Lauren or Camila were the ones to find Avery?" Dinah whisper yelled at me with her hand on Avery's cheek.

"Eh..." I said shrugging an sitting down on the bed.

"You would be dead!" She whisper yelled at me.

"Ok" I said

Dinah rose her hand slightly and then back down again to slap Avery in the face. Avery started to move slightly as she slowly came back to it.

"Well... now you know how to kill a demon.... join us next time when Camila shows you how to make each of us a banana smoothie!!!" I said waving at the camera

-------------------------------

Hello young butts

WELP I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!!!

It's been awhile....

ALRIGHT QUESTION TIME

Q: WHATS YOUR BEST FRIENDS NAME?

A/N: Taylor..... Taylor Swift

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY FRIENDS

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!