[9]

"ALPHA!!" The wolves shouted, tackling the mute.

"I'm not your Alpha anymore you guys!" Kipo exclaimed, trying to breathe.

They got off her, Carlson clinging on to her cloak. His tail wagged swiftly as he looked up at her. "Well you're back, so you are!" Billions said. [light blue]

"You sure?"

They all nodded, their tails wagging furiously. "Have you guys been waiting for me to wake up?" Kipo asked.

They barked in agreement, their tails slowing down a bit. Everyone's ears perked up when they heard a bell ring. "BREAKFAST!!" Benson shouted over the intercom.

The mutes looked at one another, a huge grin spreading on their muzzles. Carlson took that chance to book it to the dining hall. "WAIT UP!" Kipo shouted, getting out of the dog pile and running after him.

A few Newton Wolves followed not to far behind, the rest laughed, walking towards the dining room. Carlson went to his seat first, Kipo going towards her throne. She sat down, her cape and hood folded neatly, and a new design on the cape.

Remeber how Kipo hit the wall? The blood on her cape couldn't be removed, so Lio cut it out, and sewed in a new design. It was a rainbow heart and a flower. The rest of the Newton Wolves went in, sitting at their assigned seats.

Wolf came in, sitting down at her own seat. No wolf skin, no deathstalker tail. She waved at Kipo, who was smiling brightly. "Alpha!" A wolf called out.

Kipo perked up. "Something wrong?"

They nodded. "I need to use lavatory!" He whisper shouted.

"Anyone else need to go before breakfast starts?" The pink mute asked.

They all raised their paws, looking at the mute. "Go on. Don't need to ask me you know."

They got up, leaving the room and going the same way. Kipo looked over at the clock, her tail going along with the ticks it made for every second. Her ear twitched as she heard a faint movement behind her. "Morning!–"

Kipo yelped, jumping back. Dave blinked, looking at the mute who was on the floor. She snarled, the bug hiding behind her throne. She hissed, nearly scratching the male mute. He screamed like a girl, Kipo covering her ears. His scream was high pitched, and very long.

The jagaur mute hissed, taking a few steps back. He fainted, molting before he hit the floor. Wolf rushed over to her side, checking if she was okay. The mutes pupils contracted, looking very cat like, before dilating. Her ear twitched as she removed her hands from them.

She shook her head, looking down at the smaller human. "You okay?" Wolf asked.

Kipo nodded, her tail swaying from side to side. "You sure?"

The mute pat the humans head. "I'm sure. Quit worrying."

Wolf swatted her hand away. "I'm not worrying. I'm just..Concerned.."

Kipo scoffed, ruffling the humans hair before going back to her throne. "You shouldn't be. I'm fine."

Wolf went towards her throne, picking up Dave. "I don't know if I should leave you here or throw you out the window.."

He cried out, shaking in his cocoon. Wolf could hear a quiet snarl, so she looked at Kipo. She had her paws out and on her backing, her claws digging in to the wood. Wolf brought Dave close to Kipo, the mute hissing and backing away.

Wolf snickered. "Are you afraid of babies or something?"

Kipo hissed, her feet paws and tail coming out. She backed up, Wolf coming closer with the baby. Kipo let out a quick whimper before returning to the hissing. Dave molted in to a toddler, babbling on and on. He waddled to Kipo, the mute backing up against a wall.

He giggled, continuing the babbling. Kipo cowered, putting her paws over her face. Wolf snickered, picking up the baby. "Okay, that's enough. I'm giving you one more chance to molt before I throw you out the window."

That spooked the toddler, Dave molting in to teen Dave. He screamed, jumping out of Wolf's grasp and running out of the room. Kipo crawled over to her, sitting beside her. "Are all lonely male mutes like that?" Kipo asked.

Wolf shrugged, scratching behind Kipo's jagaur ears. The mute purred, her tail swaying from side to side. "Nice to have you back Kipo."

                    To be continued.