[11]

Kipo was in a horrible mood today; "Let me outside! I want to climb a tree!"

"No way!" Benson shouted, holding her back.

"I want to see the sun! I want to dig my claws into something! Let me go!" Kipo exclaimed. "YOWCH! WOLF HE'S HURTING ME!"

"AM NOT-"

"GET OFF MY TAIL BEFORE I RIP YOUR EYES OUT!" Kipo let out a loud yelp, her ears falling back.

The mute hissed, Benson not letting her go. "You're staying!"

"WOLVES COME ON. HELP ME OUT HERE!"

Carlson puffed out his chest, going over to Benson, and biting his leg. The human cried out in pain, letting Kipo go to try and remove the pup from his leg. Kipo took her paws out, climbing up the wall and opening the window. "Sayorana suckers!" She snickered, jumping out the window and going outside.

She let out another yelp, then a loud groan; "WOLF LET ME GO!"

"Billions go get her.." [Light Blue] sighed.

He called two wolves over, both going outside with him, taking Kipo back inside forcefully. "Can I at least go see Molly?"

"Molly?" Billions asked, fixing his glasses.

"Yeah- Molly..MOLLY- BILLIONS WE NEED TO GO SEE HER- SHE COULD BE DEAD!" Kipo shouted, ripping through the nets, going over to him.

"Kipo it's dangerous out there, we can't let you-"

"As the alpha I can and will go on my own!"

"You know we can't let you, though you are our current alpha, your dad said to keep you inside."

"Look where that got me." Kipo hissed, her tail swaying from side to side slowly.

"Fine. Go. If you're so much as hurt when you come back, we won't let you back inside." He barked.

Kipo called out her paws, patting Wolf's head before turning around, opening the doors, and heading in to the forest. "Follow her?"

"Follow her.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Around 20, maybe 21 minutes of following later, they arrived. Kipo called her claws out, climbing up a tree, using them to get closer to the village without getting spotted. Wolf was sent up to follow her, the human being the only one able to climb a tree. She rolled her eyes, following Kipo, eventually landing on the same branch as her. "Wolf! What are you doing here?!"

"We're your backup, who's Molly? Do you really care about her this much?"

Kipo's tail grabbed Wolf's wrist, the human looking up at the mute. "She's my friend. At least I hope she is..I just want to make sure they're not hurt, you're still my number one Wolf." Kipo said, cupping her cheek. "Be careful, I'll be at that tree."

The mute pointed to a tree most cats were already at, Wolf nodding firmly; "Be careful, please?"

Kipo took Wolf's hand, her tail pulling back, the mute kissing her palm; "I will."

She climbed up the tree more, Wolf being a bit gay at the moment. She felt her palm, smiling slightly; "Dummy.."

Over with Kipo, she had already made it to the tree she said she would. She jumped down carefully on the platform, putting her paws up when she saw cats stare at her. "I'm..I'm looking for Molly.."

The big fluffy cat in the center stood up, walking over to Kipo, her tail tucking in between her legs, her ears falling back. "Kipo the.."

"Alpha of the Newton Wolves sir.."