[7]

Everyone got off the mute, looking at their surroundings. Kipo looked up, scanning the sky for any passing mutes. "Remeber, we need the Alpha. And if anyone interferes...Get rid of them.." Scarlemagne told his riders.

Kipo partially transformed and ran back to the observatory, the Newton Wolves following close behind. Lio and everyone else came outside to see what was going on. The Mega Flamingos landed, a few of their riders jumping off of them. Wolf got in a fighting stance as they neared.

"You're not allowed in here." Wolf said.

Scarlemagne examined her, thinking she was a little to small to fight back. A Mega Flamingo screeched and ran towards her, both heads ready to at least bite her. Kipo tackled her, pushing her down to avoid the attacks they enforced. "What do you think you're doing? You can't fight this idiot by yourself!" Kipo said, kicking it away.

"What do you expect me to do? Sit back and relax?!" Wolf huffed, stabbing the right head with Stalkie.

"That was my first suggestion yes." Kipo said, helping her up.

"I could've handled that by the way." Wolf mumbled.

"It sure didn't look like it!" Kipo said, jumping on top of one, steering it away.

The Newton Wolves finally joined in, taking out a few. Carlson and a few others bit everything and everyone. Well, they bit the riders alot. So that's.. Good I guess? Benson decided to finally join the fight, by throwing things at the Flamingos and riders. Scarlemagne snarled, getting angrier and angrier.

"GET THIS OVER WITH YOU BABOONS!!" He shouted.

Lio faltered back, suprised his old friend could be so mean. As he was panicking, he heard a huge 'CRACK' , so he looked to his right. Spotting the mute and Wolf. Kipo had taken a hit meant for the smaller girl, and hit the wall, cracking it slightly. She groaned, and fell on the grass, bleeding.

"Get...Get out of here..." The mute mumbled, trying to get up.

Wolf helped the girl up, keeping her steady. "No, we're not leaving.." She mumbled.

Kipo panted, a low growl escaping her throat. She pushed Wolf aside, calling out her paws and stopping the Mega Flamingo. The rider chuckled, and darted her. "Blurry..." Kipo mumbled, just before passing out, falling back.

Scarlemagne snapped, and called everyone back. "Let's get going!!" He shouted.

The Flamingo grabbed the mute, flying up. "No! Let go of her!!" Wolf shouted, trying to stab the Flamingo.

The Newton Wolves growled, and tried to follow them. "Stop.." Wolf mumbled.

Everyone looked back at her. "We can't just barge after them...We have to come up with a plan.." She muttered.

Mandu squealed and nuzzled the smaller girl. "Wait...Where's Carlson..?" One of the wolves mumbled.

"Oh no.." They all said.

                   ~With the others~

"Alpha!" Carlson whisper shouted.

Kipo groaned and looked in his direction groggily. "Carlson..? What are you doing here..? In my room– AH!! THIS ISN'T MY ROOM!" Kipo shouted.

"Keep it down Alpha! They can't know I'm here..!" He said, still whisper shouting.

"Why are you here.!?" She whisper shouted

"I dunno. The Fl-Flameygo took me!" He whispered.

"Flamingo..?"

"Y-Yeah! That thing!"

"Why would they take you..? You're just a pup..." Kipo mumbled.

"Well. I'm not sure. I think he thinks I'm useful. But I bit like 4 of them!"

"Good for you Carl..Good job." Kipo said.

He yipped quietly, his tail wagging swiftly.

~Back with Kipo's girlfriend-Friend                      Very good friend~

"What do you guys usually do when she's gone?" Wolf asked.

"Well...She's hardly ever gone..We travel as a pack.." Billions [Dark Blue] said.

"What would you do without her?" Wolf sighed.

"Panic.." They all said.

"Wait– Don't panic–" Dave mumbled.

They all etheir growled, howled, snarled, or ran around the room. Wolf facepalmed. Already stressing out. "CUT IT OUT!!" Wolf shouted.

They all froze and looked over at her. "After getting to know her, yeah it'll probably hard to forget she ever existed.." Wolf mumbled. "But if we want to get her back, we need to come up with a plan to get her back."

They all formed in a line, like soldiers usually would. "We will refer to you as our substitute Alpha!" They all said in unison.

Wolf looked over at Lio nervously, he nodded. Giving her permission to do whatever she wants to get Kipo back.

                     To be continued.