Chapter 43: among us

Começar do início

Jungkook smiled and nodded and that's when Lisa was about to jump on him to give a hug but the mini bus suddenly stopped which caused her to fall down flat on their feet, the others looked at her surprised then laughed right after while Lisa pouted and sat back on her place while holding onthe side to support herself while the others continued laughing and she glared at them.

-"this is not funny at all!" - She whined and Jennie kissed her cheek which made Lisa blush, it's been a week sinve they last had a sweet moment like that so it was quite surprising. Lisa looked at her and Jennie was smiling at her.

-"you can be dumb sometimes nut I still love you"

This made Lisa smile widely, Jungkook just looked at them with a small smile. It's true that he didn't lose everything as his friends are all there but when he lost Taehyung he lost half of himself and it just became really empty inside althought he try to not show it to much because he doesn't want them to pity and feel bad for him. 

-"looks like we arrived" -Jisoo said as they looked outside, Chaeyoung mouth went agape at the scenary, there was anything but trees, she knew that they had to walk first before arriving in the village but it's like they were really in a deep forest. They went out the mini bus and waved at the driver who drove off. Jisoo looked at her girlfriends shocked face and chuckled.

-"you don't like this place?" 

-"no, actually I like places like this but I didn't think it would look like this, we are litteraly gouing inside a deep forest! Jungkook are you sure there's a village at the end of it? because..."

-"there's really a little village at the end, look the mountain is just there" -Jungkook said and pointed at it and everyone looked up and gasped.

-"and we have to climb that? why the fuck did that dude choose to hide at the top of a moutain for christ sake!" -Jisoo said and made a face. 

-"well that's the best place if you don't want to be found" -Jennie shrugged then sighed -"my feet are already tired while looking at it"

-"we can rest in the village first before going there, it's just few meters away" -Jungkook said and Jennie hissed

-"let's go then" - she said as she walked ahead while everyone looked at her.

-"if she gets tired we have to decide who will cary her on their back" -Jungkook said and they all immediatly turned to Lisa who looked back at them.

-"okay I understand!" -Lisa sighed and they smiled then patted Lisa on her shoulder as a comfort.

-"WAIT JENNIE YOU ARE GOING TO GET LOST!" -Jungkook yelled and Jennie turned around and waited for them impatiently then they walked ahead together.

they didn't say anything while walking to the place of the villages, the girls just followed Jungkook while admiring the surrounding with sparckling eyes, it's not every day you get to see a beautiful landscape like this one. Chaeyoung sometimes tripped but Jisoo was always there to help her, and they would laugh at that. Jennie and Lisa were just silent but they were holding hands like the sweet couple that they are while Jungkook was focused on the road so they won't get lost. And after 20minutes of walking they finally arrived at their destination, and there was really a small village just at the foot of the mountain. Jennie was the first one to sit on a random chair and took a bottle of water from her bag since she was thristy. Rosé joined her as Jisoo, Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other then shook their head.

-"we aren't even climbing the mountain yet" -Lisa sighed -"I'll have a lot of works to do later" 

-"hwaiting Lisa!" -Jisoo cheered for her while Jungkook massaged her shoulder.

the villagers were looking at them as they knew that they were strangers. This is a very small village so everyone know each other here, a man approached them and cleared his troath to get their attention. Jisoo was the first one to notice him so she immediatly bowed then followed by the others who politely greeted the old man.

-"may I ask you something young people?" -He said and they looked at each other before Jungkook answered.

-"yes sir. what is it?"

-"Are you by any chances looking for someone?" -He said and they made a surprised face and nodded.

-"Yes we are looking for a boy, the same age as us and he is really tall, black hair and he is abuff guy! Aishh why didn't I bring any pictures!" -Jungkook hissed and messed with his hair. -"hum his name is Jackson!"

-"Jackson you say? Ah! thanks God, you are his friends then?a week ago this young man stayed in our village for 3days but he suddenly disappeared the day after, while forgetting everything that belongs to him. But someone actually saw him heading to the mountain so two man from our villagers went there to find him since it was dangerous and they found him unconscious in the middle of the forest!" -the old man explained and their eyes went wide, both surprised and happy that they didn't get to climb that fucking mountain. But Jungkook on his side was frowning, something seemed off. 

-"that's a relief! is he still unconscious?" -Jennie asked and the old man nodded.

-"he woke up yesterday but he started acting strange so we just let him rest. come! I'll show where he is" -the old man said and Jennie and Rosé stood up then followe"d the man while Lisa walked after them, Jisoo was about to go too but Jungkook held her arm.

-"wait.... don't you think something is strange?" -Jungkook asked but Jisoo shrugged and he looked around trying to see if there was anything off but he got called by Jisoo who patted his shoulder.

-"you are just uneasy because thing was easy unlike how you imagined it but don't you think it's better like this? No need to feel suspicious" -Jisoo said with a smile and Jungkook sighed.

-"you are probably right. Let's see that Jackson and ask him everything that he knows about that day then leave while taking him with us!" -he said and Jisoo gave a thumb up.

-"that's it! that's my brother!" -Jisoo ruffled his hair and Jungkook looked at her with a big smile.

-brother?"

-"of course you are my brother, after all you are taetae's husband!"

jungkook was about to speak again but they got interrupted by Lisa who called them.

-"hurry up guys!" -she yelled so Jungkook only smiled at Jisoo and ran toward Lisa, Jisoo watched him with a sweet smile but little by little her expression changed into a blank one as if all her emotion where vanished from her body.

................................................................................

small update for today because that's it....  be ready for the plot twist on the next chapter. Everything is going to be a m#therfucking mess! I am proud of the next one and I'll write a longer chapter promise. But be ready fro whatever's coming okay? because really... me myself I am shocked. I don't even know why I ended up imagining that...