Chapter 30: Touch my heart

Chaeyoung was with Jisoo, they decided to watch a movie in their room since the others are all busy with their bussiness. Laughter can be heard inside the room.

-"hahahaha...that guy is so dumb!" -Jisoo laughed while she was behind Chaeyoung, her chin on the later's shoulder.

-"I don't know why the girl still like him" -Chaeyoung laughed while she was holding Jisoos hands. Chaeyoung is infront and between Jisoos legs while they are covered with the sheet.
-"they said, funny guy attract girl" -Jisoo shurgged.

-"Rich boy attract girl" -Chaeyoung turn her head towafd Jisoo with a smirk.

-"why are you looking at me like this?" -Jisoo giggled. -"wait....is it why you are dating me? Because I am rich?"

Jisoo asked acting mad. Chaeyoung laughed and turned around to kiss her lips.

-"no, I just love you because you are you!" -Chaeyoung said then smiled cutely at Jisoo which made the later's heart melt. Chaeyoung turn toward the movie again but moved backward and lean her body on Jisoo's chest.

-"I feel so safe beside you" -Chaeyoung breathed out.

-"What do you mean?"

-"nothing....OH look! The guy did it again, goshhhh! What's up with him? Hahaha" -Chaeyoung laughed while holding her tummy not aware that Jisoo was looking at her the whole time. -"oh my! He almost hitted the dog, why would h---"

Chaeyoung got cutted off when Jisoo gently held her chin and made her look at her before kissing Chaeyoung. She got surprised but kissed back anyways, Jisoo moved her lips slowly on Chaeyoung's then bite her lower lips asking for entrance which Chaeyoung gladly accepted, she openned her mouth ready to meet Jisoo, their tounge battled for domination and Jisoo successfully won. After a while Jisoo broke the kiss then lean her forehead on Chaeyoungs.

-"I love you so much" -Jisoo said her eyes closed. She pushed herself away from Chaeyoung then grab the remote and turned off the TV. She comfortably took place on the bed then openned her arms. -"let's cuddle?"

Chaeyoung can't help but to find the girl cute, she nodded then went in Jisoo's arms. Jisoo kissed the top of her head and mumbled a song. Chaeyoung felt in good in her arms so she soon dirfted in a deep sleep.

Meanwhile outside the room, the others were all in their occupation. Taehyung, Hoseok, Seulgi and Jungkook were in the pool near the garden, playing around and having a good time.

-"OH!!!! Can't believe you lost!!" -Taehyung slapped Hoseok's back as he pulled out the water after losing against Seulgi.

-"OUHOUUUUH!!" -Seulgi shouted and Jungkook joined her.

-"tch..." -Hoseok rolled his eyes. -"you are just lucky"

-"Just accept the fact hyung!" -Jungkook splashed water on him and Hoseok splashed him back and it just started a fight between them.

-"Brrrrr... I am freezing! I am going back inside and have something to eat" -Seulgi statted then went out the pool.

-"we just litteraly had lunch!" -Taehyung frowned but Seulgi just purse her lips and went inside after drying herself.

-"Ouch...I think I got something in my eye" -Jungkook rubbed his eye.

-"let me look" -Taehyung said and swam toward him. She looked at Jungkook's eye but got surprised when Jungkook suddenly kissed him.

-"ew... I am going back inside, I don't want to be a third heel" -Hoseok grimaced then went out.

-"You can't hold back, can you?" -Taehtung blushed. Jungkook shook his head and smiled widely showing his bunny teeth.