Chapter 33: Empress of nightmare

-"ow my head hurt" -Chaeyoung groaned.

They are all fully awake and are now inside, on the couch watching TV and talking about yesterday night. They all slept on the cold grass but thankfully there were blankets and pillows.

-"oh, apparently there's a lot of crime going on here in Thailand" -Namjoon sip on his cup of coffee while looking at the TV. -"it became dangerous"

-"Murder everywhere, maybe we should be careful" -Irene said while looking at him.

-"I bet you, Appa will notice it and send us a body guard!" -Namjoon shurgged his shoulder. -"so let's not worry too much"

-"what are we going to do today?" -Chaeyoung asked.

-"aren't you tired of yesterday?" -Lisa chuckled. -"my throath still hurt"

-"Come on Lisa! We are staying for only 13days. Let's have fun"

-"Then what do you want to do then?" -Jisoo asked.

-"i want to go back to the beach and eat ice cream!" -Chaeyoung cheerfully said.

-"okay then, we can do that" -Namjoon nodded. -"but we keep that later, let's take some rest first!"

-"Breakfast is ready!" -one of the maids bowed and they all stood up to have their breakfast.

-"By the way, I have to leave later. My brother still need me at home!" -Dahyun shyly spoke.

-"of course, we will just join you guys at the beach. You live near there right? We will be in the same place" -Namjoon smiled.

-"oh oh! And we can walk around and show the others the piano" -Jungkook excitedly said making Dahyun chuckle.

They entered the dining room and took their seat. They enjoyed the meal while talking to each other about some random stuffs that made everyone laugh.

After breakfast, Dahyun took a shower and left. They all then went on their own occupation. Some decided to take a nap while the others just played.

Giggle can be heard inside Jisoo and Chaeyoung's room. They were once again watching a movie since there's nothing better to do or so they were just lazy to quit their room to play.

This Time they were watching frozen 2 because Chaeyoung wanted to watch it. Jisoo groaned everytime the characteresstarted to sing, wondering how much songs this movie has.

-"That was amazing!" -Chaeyoung clapped her hands like a kid after the movie ended. Jisoo sighed in relief and hugged Chaeyoung on her side.

-"gosh, it finally ended!" -Jisoo closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

-"Come on, Jisoo!" -Chaeyoung chuckled.

-"now I want to cuddle!" -Jisoo said with a smirck then pulled Chaeyoung to lay on the bed. Jisoo hugged Chaeyoung's back and her forehead was leaning on the back of her neck. -"you smell so good"

Chaeyoung smiled shyly and turned around facing Jisoo, She wrapped her arms around the latter's neck and smiled at her lovingly.

-"You are so beautiful" -Jisoo kissed her nose.

-"I know" -Chaeyoung grinned making Jisoo laugh.

-"Oh lady, you are so beautiful. I wanna kiss those lips of yours.
Oh lady, you are amazing. I wanna keep you all for myself.
Oh lady, you are unreal. Maybe an angel from above.
You took my breath away, I find myself lost in your eyes. This crazy but so good. If you want me to jump on the cliff for you, I'll do it because My lady...I am inlove, I'll do everything for you because I am inlove!" -Jisoo smiled while singing.