Chap 18: Sorry

-"Tzuyu ah!" -Sana called the girl who is busy watching Star wars.She really love watching TV,playing game and other thing related to technologie. That's how she mets Lisa and Jungkook. It was the time when a Game event opened in Seoul, she went there to look for new games and maybe try a battle with other gamers... her first target was Lisa and when she asked her for a battle, Lisa accepted the deal... and Guess what? Lisa lost all the round then Jungkook came but he lost as well. They were so impressed by Tzuyu that they asked her to hang out with them and do more battles when they'll have the occasion... Now look at them, the three are always together, well almost... Their friendship are more than just that, now it's like they are a familly.

-"yes Sana?"

-"Why are you all alone here?" -she asks and take a seat beside Tzuyu. Sana... how did they meet? It such a funny moment of her life... let's say Sana was a real Playgirl for real, she makes every girl and boy fall for her but she only goes out with girls maybe she was in relationship with someone in one week then break up with her to date someone else. Yeah, that's how Sana's behavior is but then she mets Tzuyu, the only girl that didn't give a shit about her... she tried to make Tzuyu fall for her but it happen that she was the one who fell in love.

Tzuyu's POV

-"i just wanted to cool down... You know I like quiet place" -She hummed in response and watch the TV with me. Minutes later, she started to speak again...

-"you know I'm still in love with you" -i tried my best to not smile like an idiot.

-"Yeah, I know why are you talking about that?"

-"i just want to remind you" -she cross her arms and look at me.

-"Don't worry, I'll always remember it" -i chuckle, really i just want to say yes to her but i don't know, i also still want to wait.

-"you'll regret it if you let me go Tzuyu!" -she pouts her lips ... how cute! I pinch her cheeks and a smile crept on my face. She really know how to make me smile with her simple gesture. I opened my arms for her and she raise her eyebrown.

-"want to cuddle?" -i ask and she almost immediatly jump in my arms making me laugh.

-"you know Tzuyu, you just have to say yes to me already" -she hide her head on my neck and i can feel that she is inhaling my scent. -"you have a good scent"

-"i know"

-"so Tzuyoda" - she really love to call me like that but i'm not complaining.

-"yes Sanake?" -even if i can't see her, i know she is frowning right now. -"don't call me like that, i'm not a snake!"

-"yes you are"

-"tch..."

-"sana" -she just hummed.

-"nothing just want to call your name"-she chuckles and looks at me.

-"you know Tzuyu... you act like you like me already" -She smirks and i rolls my eyes.

-"i don't like you..." -i look directly into her eyes and i can see she is hurt, she was about to stand up but i held her wirst and pulled her back into my arms. -"i don't like you because I love you" -finally I said it. She was taken aback by my words that she didn't know what to say.

-"uh...I...you..." -i chuckle and make her head rest on my chest while we are laying on the sofa. -"sshhhhh... now let's just cuddle" -I swear i heard her muffling her screams. Now I'll make you Sana Chou soon... shhh don't tell her...

Meanwhile....

Jungkook's POV

-"Taehyung! Are you still upset at me?" -i asked him because when Dahyun appeared earlier, he gaves me such death glares, I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! Poor me.. uhu, i look at my surrounding to find couple everywhere... Tzuyu and Sana cuddling on the sofa while watching TV, Lisa and Jennie talking sweetly to each other, Seulgi and Irene flirting... ugh this bear... I really love my friends but uh I want to punch their face, why do they have to be so sweet to each other infront of me when i'm not in good term with Taehyung??? Now I understand single people... he left me standing there and joined Hoseok and Hanbin who were having a discussion. I sigh in defeat and walk away. I want to let out of my stress, Lucky Lisa, Jennie forgave her already... i enter the music room and found the piano. It's been a while since i last touched one but hope i'm still good at it... I sat on the chair and took a deep breath then i played the first note. I started singing unconsciously. Now it me and this piano alone...

-" No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya, oh no
With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep..."

I was so engrossed by the music that i didn't know someone was behind me. I jumped from my seat when this person placed her hand on my shoulder, i almost fell on my chair...

-"ouah! Calm down budy!" -i raise my head to see Dahyun smiling at me.

-"you play piano very well, Jungkook" -I shyly smile at her, i'm not that good compared to her. I thanked her and move on the side to give her a seat that she galdly accepted.

-"so who taught you how to play it?" -she asked and trace her fingers on it.

-"my mother... she really loves piano so she taught me how to play one so everyday i played her a note to make her proud of me" -she nodded.

-"and now?" -she asked still gazing at the instrument.

-"she is dead" -she stops her movement when she heard me said that then she turns to me.

-"I don't want to play piano anymore because it remind me of her and it makes me sad" -I lower my head to not let her see my face, i don't want people to see my weak side.

-"we are almost the same" -i look at her with surprise, the same?

-"but the difference is that, even if she is not here anymore i still want to play it because even if it's hurt, i can sense that she is here by my side when i'm lost in the music of this wonderful instrument. I can feel her presence just like when we used to play piano together"

-"a she?" -.I asked her and she nodded. -"she is really good at piano?" -i ask and she brust out laughing, what's so funny?

-" She is the worst at piano!" -she laughed harder while holding her tummy. -"i always taught her how to play one but guess it's not her thing!" -she wipes her tears of joy then takes a breath to calm herself.

-"sorry but... did she left you too? I mean... you know..."

-"I would more like that she did" -i can see sadness in her eyes, what? She is not dead then? So what happened?

-"then what happened?" -She start playing some notes and close her eyes. She is so gracefull.

-"i don't know" -i was confused, that doesn't make sense.

-"i mean... i don't know where she is but i'm sure she is not dead, i can feel that... " she paused a little.

-"so what are going to do?" -i asked a little bit curious about her story.

-"I'll find her, I think I have an idea to where she is" -she smiles cheerfully while boosting her hands up. -"i want to see her again, I miss her so much" -she sadly smile after putting her hands down. She really love that girl...

-"so what's her name?" -i asked and gave her a small smile.

-"Her name is-" -someone barge in cutting short our discussion. I look at that person and gulped seeing an angry Taehyung crossing his arms while glaring at us. I immediatly stood up and awkwardly laughed.

-"Taetae!! What are you doing here?" - i once again tried to hug him but this boy is hard headed af, of course he avoided my hugs... uhu...

-"i'm the one who should ask this question" -he raise his eyebrown at me. His jealous side is a pain in the ass but i love it, that's a sign that he really loves me. Dahyun stand beside me and smile at him, wrong move... the kims jealousy is really something else... He rolls his eyes and gave Dahyun a bored look.

-"Anyways... Namjoon asked for the two of you, not that I looked for you when you disappeared from my sight" -he rolls his eyes one last time and walk away.

-"sorry for my boyfriend's rudeness..." -I scratch the back of my head, she chuckled and shakes her head.

-"it's okay" -i was about to say something but i got cutted off by Tae.

-"JUNGKOOK" -he shouted and I immediatly run to him making Dahyun laugh. Aisshhh... this boyfriend of mine!

Dahyun's POV

Sorry Jungkook, you are really a good boy but I'm doing it for her. I just want to apologize to her for what I have done and for that I have to make you all suffer, sorry but that's it or nothing....

~~~~
😭