Chap 23: Prank

Tzuyu's POV
It's weird... everything is calm again since earlier. I hope the others are fine.

-"let's take a rest, My feets feel numb from walking too much" -Lisa take a seat under a tree then drink on her bottle of water. We walked around the forest for almost an hour now but we didn't cross path with anyone yet.

-"where do you think they are?" -i asked while sitting beside her.

-"i don't know... maybe some are already out"

-"what about Seulgi?" -Lisa stayed silent, I can see that she is super worried. Seulgi is her partner in crime, they knew each other since highschool.

-"Let's pray that she is okay but we will still look for her" -Lisa stood up -"Now let's go."

-"let's think first Lisa. We walked for good already and beside we need help, this isn't about the game anymore but about Seulgi" -Lisa toke a deep breath then nods.

-"you are right, Let's try to find Namjoon or Irene. They surely know what to do..."

-"how?" -I asked. She looks around while humming, trying to find a solution.

-"ah! I know! I passed by a cliff when I walked through the forest. Maybe we can have a good sight of the whole forest then find them. Or we can yell from there, I'm sure they will hear us" -She looks at me for an approval. Can it make it? I hope so... I'm not only afraid of Seulgi but Sana... I'm not going to lie but I don't trust Dahyun nor a bit.

-"good idea, let's go" -We made our way to the said cliff. Please be fine everyone, never knew that simple game will turn out to be a survival.

Jisoo's POV

Jin,Taehyung and I followed Irene Unnie who was running inside. Not gonna lie, she run really fast for a humble lady.

-"SEULGI ANSWER ME! WHERE ARE YOU"

-"NOONA PLEASE WAIT!" -Jin run as fast as he could to reach her and succefully hold her arms making her stop. She is panting really hard looking everywhere.

-"calm down Noona, she is fine...Seulgi will be fine" -Taehyung taps her back.

-"Taehyung is right. Don't rush inside the forest like that" -I said

-"But... what if..." -Jin cutted her off.

-"seulgi is alright Unnie. We will find her and you'll see. It's just a prank"  -She nodded slowly but I can see fear through her eyes. I hold her hand and she looked at me.

-"Seulgi is a strong girl. Believe in her"
-"yeah... I don't have to worry" -She breathed calmly. She loves her so much uh? 

'are you lost?' 

-"You said something Jisoo?" -Jin  asked me.

-"No, I didn't" -He looked at Irene but she shakes her head. 

-"what was that?" -He whispered more to himself. We were about to leave but someone talked again.

'You can't go out, you are lost' -it made me shivered. What the fuck was that? I held firmly Irene's hand, Taehyung hide behind Jin totally afraid. Don't tell me there are actual ghost here. 

-"if it's a prank it's not funny guys!" -Jin shouted, thanks he is with us. After a while no one heard the voice again and we sighed in relief.

-"It stopped, maybe it was really these idiot pranking us" - Jin rolls his eyes

-"Are you okay Ire-..." -I look beside me to see no Irene. Wait where is she? 

-"Oppa! Taehyung! Irene is miss-..." -I stopped in the middle of my sentence. Jin? Taehyung?

-"JIN, TAEHYUNG, IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS COME BACK HERE!"- I shouted. How can they leave me alone? -"YAH! DID YOU PLAN ALL OF THIS? IT'S NOT FUNNY!" 

No one responded. Did they planned all of this? If so... I'll kick their ass. Seriously, Seulgi is maybe in danger and there they are having the time to joke around. Guess I have to walk alone, I'm not really afraid but this place gave me the chill.

'Poor you... all alone' 

-"GUYS IT'S NOT FUN STOP IT!" -I'm in the verge of crying... I don't like it, I don't like this place,I want to go out. I slowly back away looking at everywhere and again someone spoke

 -'Don't be afraid we will be friend! we will have so much fun together, forever!'. -I was about to run but someone held my arms making me scream in fear, when I saw who it was I immediatly breathed in relief. I tap that someone's head...

-"YAH! you scared me!" -she joined her both hands then apologize. -"sorry Jisoo but we don't have time. we have to leave this forest! Something is happening... where are the others?" -she asked looking everywhere.

-"YOU! we are searching you Seulgi!! We heard your scream what happened to you? what are you doing here?" -I bombard her with question, she covered my mouth. -"shhhh... I will explain later but for now we have to leave and find the others. Something is happening in this forest. We are in big danger" 

She didn't let me speak, she held my hand and drag me with her; I have a lot of question but i'll just follow her. she stopped making me bump on her back then she covered my mouth...

-"never let go of my hand and be quiet" -I nods and we walked again. Our little expedition turned into a real horror movie. but I have feeling I forgot something... what is it? wait... CHAEYOUNG!

.........................

short update to tell you that I'm still alive