Chapter 42: it already changed

It's been 1 week since Taehyung's death. A lot of thing changed since then, their friendship wasn't like before anymore, they were still friends but the lose of their loved one changed something in them. Especially Jungkook, none of them barely saw him smile ever again after Taehyung's burial.

About Rosé? She was lost, she wanted to ask a lot of questions to Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Son Chaeyoung and Mina. She wanted to know what really happened to Taehyung, was it because of the spirits? Was it because of her? Those thoughts were running inside her head, she also changed a bit. She now perfectly aware of the situation she is in. But she still needs answer.....

-"But they never showed up again. I wonder what happened" -Rosé mumbled as she was on her bed. Jimin isn't home as he has something to do at his work, he works as a photographer. She sighed then looked at the ceiling. -"is it me or this is slowly turning into a nightmare?"

'Never wish dreams do come true because nightmares are dreams too'

Dahyun's words came cross her mind so she sighed again.

-"we didn't even say goodbye to them, I wonder if they are doing well.... ah, my head hurt"

These past few days, her brain isn't really able to follow what was really going on. But there's too much things to think about so her head feels like it was going to explode.

Everything became so difficult, Jennie and Lisa recently fought, Jennie became so anxious and nevrvous over everything and she is letting everything out on Lisa which gave nothing but pain to the younger, and everyone never hung out again, they all needed rest. Jisoo was still herself even after the lose of her brother but there's something wrong but Rosé doesn't know what it is.

-"I wished for friends but I totally forgot....that If I begin to get attached to someone, everyday I'll worry about them, I'll always get anxious and sad if something happen to them and I'll only get hurt when in the end when they'll leave me. Reality or dream, it's all the same.... They both hate me" -She said then lazily picked her phone on the night stand before dealing someone's number. -"I need company, I wonder if she can make it today"

Because of the incident with Kim Taehyung, Mr.Kim their father hired a lot of bodyguards for them and they doubled the security of their proprieties, it became so hard for anyone to enter the mansion, well everyone but their REALLY close friends.

-"Jisoo? Can you pass by? I am bored"

-"Of course, I can go out today but are you sure you don't mind all the bodyguards that will follow us?" -Jisoo asked and Rosé nodded as if she could see her.

-"I don't mind. I miss you"

-"I miss you too. I'll drop by and pick you up then we will go to Jungkook's"

-"Eh? Why?"

-"Seulgi went to his house yesterday and she told me he didn't want to open the door to anyone but Seulgi was stubborn and went in anyways and she found Jungkook all alone in the dark totally closing himself, so maybe we can go check on him. Even if my brother isn't no longer with us, Jungkook is the man that he loved and for Taehyung I will make sure Jungkook will go through this and smile with us again"

-"You are really the best you knox that?"

-"It's just.... Jungkook is my little brother too so that's it. Oh and Jennie will come with us, is it okay? She needs some air, she and Lisa are still fighting until now"

-"Of course it's okay. It's been a while. I wanna catch up with her. Actually I wanna catch up with everyone"

-"Me too, but I think everyone need to be on their own for the meaning time. We all need spaces"