chapter 25: weird

-"how are you doing Jeongyeon? How is Mina? Did she recovered? I hope so because it won't be funny if she is not in the party" -Hanbin fakely smile at her.

-"You are an asshole, aren't you?"

-"Jeongyeon ah... we haven't seen each other for a decade and yet you are acting harsh toward me tsk tsk" -He shakes his head acting disappointed. Jeongyeon clenched her jaw feeling the anger running through her body.

-"Anyways... As you see, I am having fun with my new friends and... Chaeyoungie so please leave, you are distributing me" -He mentionned her to leave as if she would follow his order.

The cold breeze blow between the two, the tension is high and they are now staring deeply at each other.

-"you didn't change nor a bit, always the same brat, selfish, blinded by power and dominance. Didn't you reflect after all these years blocked into nightmares? I think the lord of the land taught you well a good lesson" -Jeongyeon smirk but Hanbin didn't budge.

-"you know very well that I'll never give up on taking Mina's place in dreamland! Once I can, I'll open a gate  that will take me to the real world and I will make those two universe mine!" -he smirks making Jeongyeon's blood boil.

-"well I'll stop you, I know your plan very well... I know you before all of this started, I know how you are working"

-"Then try Jeongyeon, try! Let's see who will win!"

They are back into their staring contest, Jeongyeon clenched her fist then walk toward him. Same goes to Hanbin, his smirk never left his face thought. They are now facing each other but something or more like someone interrupted them.

-"are you sure Nayeon? I'm starting to think that we are lost"

-"Don't worry Chaeyoung! Trust me!"

The two got startled when they saw Jeongyeon and Hanbin almost killing each other by stares. Nayeon was surprised to see the girl that bumped into her again when Chaeyoung she was afraid to see the girl that know all of her secret. Hanbin averted his eyes toward the two.

-"Nayeon! Chaeyoung! Glad to see you, I was so scared alone, luckily I meet this girl here, she claimed to be your friend is that true Chaeyoung?" -hanbin forced a smile. Chaeyoung slowly nodded still looking at Jeongyeon who were still looking angrily at Hanbin.

-"hum...yeah she is my friend, J-Jeongyeon"

-"wait you are friend with her??? That stupid brat who made you cry?" -Nayeon asked in disbelief. Jeongyeon immediatly turn her head toward the bunny girl while frowing, Hanbin held back a laugh.

-"excuse me" -Jeongyeon cross her arms infront of her chest while looking at Nayeon. The later did the same as her and mumbled 'what'.

-"Stop it Nayeon, it's okay, I already explained that it wasn't important" -Chaeyoung taps Nayeon's shoulder to calm her. The bunny like girl looked at Jeongyeon from head to toe before flipping her hair then looked away scoffing.

-"sorry for that Jeongyeon but what are you doing here?" -chaeyoung asked softly.

-"i needed to talk to you"

-"no she can't, we are going out now, the others are waiting for us" -Hanbin interrupted then started to walk away dragging Chaeyoung with him.

-"w-wait Hanbin!" -Hanbin stops then gave a confused look toward Chaeyoung. -"do you want to join us Jeongyeon?"

-"why not and I want to apologize to your friends because of my rudeness last time." -she calmly said.

-"okay, don't worry they are nice, i'm sure they are going to forgive you" -Chaeyoung smiled at her.