Chap 21: it was your story Seulgi

Chaeyoung's POV
We are walking, following the sea side while Dahyun and Hanbin lead us to that famous forest. I'm still a little bit traumatized by the stories I heard from them... they were pretty scary. Irene's was the scariest... don't wanna talk about it.

I'm carrying one bag on my hand while talking with Lisa, she is now calm unlike earlier where she always cried because of Taehyung's story.

-"Fuck Tae!" -she groans and I laugh at her. -"Tonight I'll barge in his tent even if he and Jungkook are fucking, I don't care!!! I'll throw worms at his face then close their tent and finally run away" -She devily smile and I shakes my head because of her silliness.

-"so Chaeng ah" -She called me and I just hummed while looking straight infront of me.

-"are you fine now?" -she asked and I don't know how to answer that.

-"what do you mean?" -i asked back and look at her.

-"i mean... You are not feeling stressed anymore?" -I can see that she really cares for me, I smile and nods.

-"of course Lisa yah! I'm fine now so don't worry" -I gave her my brightest smile that she immediatly returned.

-"i'm glad because you know... maybe I don't really show it but I was really worried for you. When you cried because of that girl Jeongyeon or whatever her name is... I just wanted to punch her face" -she said while raising her hand in the air acting like punching it.

-"No one have the right to hurt my bestfriend!" -she give more punch in the hair acting like a boxer and I laugh at her behavior, I held her hand then smile sweetly at her.

-"thanks for looking after me Lisa" -she drop her fist and smile back at me -"it's nothing Chipmunk and beside I know you'll look after me as well, that's what bestfriends are !"

Definitively, I'll always look after you Lisa even if I don't really know how our friendship began, I can see that you really care for me so i promise to do as much as I can to be a better bestfriend for you.

We walked for like 15minutes and finally, we are able to see the entrance of the forest, it's not that scary to be honest, i hope so... we rested first and Jimin explained to us how the game work. First we can go by ourself or by group but not as much as 3 per groups. Secondly after the first person or group gone, the other have to wait like 10min before going inside the forest. And finally we have to explore the forest as long as we can and the first one to step outside lose the game and the last win.

-"do you all understand?" -Jimin asked us and everyone nodded.

-"Great! Now make sure that you have your flashlight! Because we will go inside once the sun is setting!" -I'm surprised by Jimin, he doesn't look afraid at all and he keep on smirking all the time. What's up with him?

-"now make a group if you want and remember! 3people per groups!" -Namjoon remind us. I'm already with Hanbin so.... maybe I can still ask Jisoo to come with us? I was about to ask her but...

-"I have a bet if anyone is interresed!" -Bam smirk at everyone then Seulgi, Jisoo,Tzuyu,Jungkook,Jin and Lisa turn to him with a challenging look. -"spill it" -they all said in unison.

-"I dare you all to go alone! The first one to step outside have to guarantee all of the winner's wish" -He slightly laugh then his smirk got even wider. -"but if you are scared don't worry I'll not see you as a fearful person but a scared little duck who still cry on his mother's dress" -I know he said that out loud so the other will agree on him without hesitation.

-"How cute Bambam... I'm sure you will be the first one to step outside while screaming like a girl" -Lisa stood infront of him with that intimidating aura of hers. Tzuyu then chuckles and shakes her head.