Chapter 43: among us

-"Okay... You ready?" -Jisoo asked Jennie as they were at the back door of the Kims mansion.

They were to leave all together with Jungkook, Lisa and Chaeyoung but as the Kims are now on alert, dozens of securities are in the area to monitor the residence.  And Jisoo and Jennie had to warn their parents all the time before they could go out, but for now they couldn't tell them that they were going to go back to Thailand with Jungkook, Lisa and Chaeyoung to find the person who killed Taehyung.  That was a big no, because they knew they won't agree.

- "It's the first time I've done something wrong, it's weird and I'm starting to feel guilty" -Jennie said as they sneaked into the garden between the bushes so they could escape the guards and the cameras  monitoring.

- "You can stay, you know" -Jisoo said and Jennie huffed.

- "Stay here and worry about you? No thank you .... plus our parents and Namjoon are going to have a panic attack when they'll find out what we're up to. I don't want to stay and hear them stressing out"

- "Our plan can only work for a week before they realize it. So it will give us a little bit time when we are in Thailand!"  -Jisoo said as she helped Jennie up the wall then she climbed up and landed on the other side.

- "You sound like we could do that so easily!"  -Jennie said as they ran down the dark street, pulling away from the residence.  It was 1am so the sun hadn't risen yet.

- "Jungkook knows where Jackson is! Since he has already located him, we just have to go there and it's over!"  -Jisoo said then waved her hand when she saw Lisa's car parked on the side of the street.

- "Ah! Here they are!"  -Lisa said and also waved her hand before starting the car as Jennie and Jisoo arrived and then entered the car.  - "You did it quickly!"

-"We were lucky!"  -Jennie said as she sat on the passenger sit while Jungkook, Jisoo and Rosé were behind.  - "We are all here, we can go!"

- "Direction Thailand!"  -Chaeyoung said with a determined look as Jisoo looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

Meanwhile....

- "She is really stubborn as a mule!"  -Son Chaeyoung said while watching Rosé and her friends leave while she was in the air, watching them for a long time already.  - "I don't understand why you want a kid like that to stay here! She's only causing problems!"

Son Chaeyoung said while talking with Mina thanks to the crystal ball she had in her hands.

- "Don't be bitter just because you lost a battle against Hanbin and Dahyun Chae. You'll see why I made this choice, if there is a person here who can do what I have in mind, I am sure it's Park Chaeyoung"

- "And I think you put too much hope in her! Otherwise how is Jeongyeon?"

- "She's bad but it should be okay soon. Follow them .... they need your protection. I don't know why Dahyun and Hanbin have been so quiet for almost 2 weeks now but we have to be on our guard.  "

- "I understand yes! Don't worry, I'll take care of everything!"

Son Chaeyoung said and Mina's image on the Crystal ball disappeared.  Chaeyoung sighed then disappeared in turn as if she had teleported herself.

.................

- "Ah ... we are back!" -Jungkook said while looking around the thailand airport while taking off his sweater, it was now light and it was 11am so it was hot outside.  Chaeyoung came to his side and checked if she had received any message from her brother who was probably awake at the moment.  She blames herself for leaving him alone but she had to go to find out the truth.