Chapter 31: Behind a smile

-"I just want to talk" -Hanbin grinned.

-"Too bad, we don't want to talk to you...." -Jihyo said then looked at Jeongyeon before nodding her head.

-"just get lost" -Jeongyeon coldly said and throw her hammer toward him then it went back in her hand like a magnet. Their house got destructed but they didn't care.

-"That's another good way to welcome a guest, should I show you my grattitude?" -Hanbin smircked then went down in his own shadow.

-"be careful....That asshole can attack from the dark at any moment" -Jeongyeon warned. 

-"asshole? You make me sad Jeongie!" -Hanbin's voice echoed thru the room.

-"Sorry...you aren't an asshole, you are just fucking demon that only think about power, gluttony...."

-"What ever Jeongyeon...I didn't came here to fight but to make a proposition" -Hanbin appeared behind them. -"I wanna make peace"

-"Peace?" -Jeongyeon scoffed and turn toward him. -"You don't understand Hanbin? All I want now is to kill you"

-"you know, you sound like the vilain right now" -Hanbin smircked.

-"Shut up Hanbin and tell us what do you really want" -Jihyo interrupted.

-"Just a warning since we've worked together before and I kinda find it sad if ever you get killed, who will fight me later? No one, so let me just say something... Quit Dreamland" -He seriously said. -"but if you want to stay then it's your choice"

-"You know our choice" -Jeongyeon hissed. -"unlike you, we promised our life into serving Mina and the land. Never we will betray that promise"

-"Tch.... Then what? You will tell me your little speech? WHat was it....every great dream begin with a dreamer? What about nightmare then? Every great nightmare begin with what? A bad person? No...it's also a dreamer, every dreamer can dream about their worst nightmare"

-"you don't realise if you keep on fighting against me maybe you won't be the one dying but anyone around you" -Hanbin added and looked at them straight. -"Actually, someone will die soon because of your stupidness"

-"W-what are you talking about?" -Jihyo asked frowning and Hanbin just smircked.

-"none of your bussiness...now I just want you to pass a message to Mina. Tell her this *A world full of happiness*" -Hanbin smircked then disappeared in his shadow again and appeared just infront of the exit. -"It was so nice to meet you again Jihyo, I hope I'll see you again"

-"Go to hell"

-"so gracefull" -Hanbin snircked then disappeared leaving dust behind him. Jeongyeon and Jihyo finally let go of their weapon letting it vanish in the air then they looked at each other.

-"A world full of happiness? What does he want to say" -Jeongyeon asked thoughtfull.

-"He just wants trouble but the most thing right now is to report this to Mina and bring Chaeyoung with us" -Jihyo said and Jeongyeon nodded.

-"I hope nothing bad happened to her while we were with Hanbin"

........

Jisoo was groaning on her side while looking at Dahyun and Chaeyoung talking to each other endlessly as they are walking to Kims Mansion. Dahyun was supposed to fetch Hanbin wherever he went but he sent her a message saying he will be staying there 'til tomorrow and Chaeyoung being the caring friend, didn't want Dahyun to leave alone in the dark so she proposed her to stay over which Dahyun accepted.