Chapter 43: among us

Start from the beginning

- "So where are we going?"  -Rose asked and Jungkook took a card from his bag.

- "In the south, he took refuge in the mountains so as not to attract the eyes of others"

- "But Jungkook, how did you get so much information?"

- "Oh, just ... I'm really good at this kind of thing. I just tailed him. With my hacking specialities, it was easy" -Jungkook said then turned to Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie who were behind them.  - "Since we don't have a car, we have to take the train to reach the small village at the foot of the mountain before climbing it. Are you ready?"

- "For my brother ... I will do everything!"  -Jennie said with determination which made Lisa smile maid Jennie didn't notice.  Jisoo took Rosé's hand, who smiled.

- "Let's go! I must know the truth at all costs!"  -Jisoo said and Jungkook nodded.

.............

They took a taxi to the station, where they took a train to the village at the foot of the mountain.  But of course, the train doesn't stop directly in the village, they stopped in a small town first and they first have to pay a car from there to take them there and it was quite expensive considering  that the road was very bad and it was very difficult to travel but luckily they took a lot of money.

-"Ouch!"  -Chaeyoung said as she hit her head from the shaking of the car.  Jisoo put her hand behind her head to protect her.

- "Wait ... here! So I can protect you, I don't want my baby to hurt herself" -Jisoo said with a smile and Chaeyoung blushed then thanked her by kissing her cheek.

- "you are the best Jisoo!"  -Chaeyoung said and Jisoo was going to kiss her on the forehead but the car suddenly moved making them bang their heads against each other.

-"Ouch!"  -They said at the same time then looked at each other and a small laugh escaped their mouths while looking at each other lovingly but their little moment stopped when they heard Lisa and Jennie calling them.  They turned to them with a questioning gaze.

-"what?"  -Jisoo asked with a raised eyebrow and Jennie and Lisa gazed at Jungkook as he sat in front of them.  Chaesoo then turned to see him looking at them with envy.

- "Ah! Shit" -Chaeyoung said.  - "Jungkook I am ----"

- "No, don't worry. I don't have you to stop being sweet to each other just because of me because I don't have anyone to do it with anymore" -Jungkook said with  a forced smile and Chaeyoung sighed while looking at him then looked at Jisoo who seemed to be lost in thought.  After that, no one spoke anymore, the memories passing with Taehyung immediately resurfaced in their thoughts.

The tension in the mini bus immediately became heavy which Chaeyoung noticed so she decided to remedy it. She took her phone from her bag and started playing a song and it made everyone smile since it was THEIR song. Jungkook looked up at Chaeyoung while smircking which made Chaeyoung smirck back.

(count on me by bruno mars)

-"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide youFind out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in needYou can count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeahWhoa, whoa
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah"

-"that's right! we will always be there for you Jungkookie no matter what so cheer up okey?" -Jisoo said while ruffling his hair. -"Life can be really hard and unfair but atleast you didn't lose everything right?"