Chapter 31: I'm Baaaaack!! Who missed me?

Please read this to it's entirety and comment below. This is actually a very important message in regards of the Adalaid Wolfe Series, and I do need my readers input on it before I make my next move. Thank you.

Long time, no speak.
Hey guys!

                             Look, I am very aware that some of you guys are highly irritated with me from the messages I have received. The majority of the rest, fairly disappointed. And a small amount of you, actually waiting patiently for my next update. I want to say thank you to all of you! It's been quite a while. Now before I hop into this I'd like to ask you all a simple question, I'm asking you guys to comment which you'd rather happen right now.

1. I can rewrite this entire book and disappear for a few more months.

2. I can write you guys an entirely new werewolf book that will be WAY MORE educated than this one. And while I am working on this book and updating, I will be rewriting Adalaid's TWPM

                I literally have hardly any inspiration to write TWPM due to the fact it has ventured so far away from the original story-line, and therefore I can not end it in the way I was wishing to. I love the fans I have made due to this books progression, and I will not disappoint you guys once this book is rewritten and completed. But I will not even think of posting the first chapter of the rewritten version until I am at least halfway done with thee book, so it will take a while.

                This is why I am proposing option 2. I have literally been wanting to write a new werewolf book for while now, especially since I have been educating myself a bit better in werewolves and in books with tons of violence. The new book will follow a young girl by the name of Raven who was adopted into a new pack due to a tragedy striking her old one. Unlike Adalaid, she has not been dreaming her entire life for a mate. An also, unlike Adalaid's story, Raven's will not be based on a teenage pregnancy. Her story will however involve territory battles, teenage rebellion, partying in all it's glory, and so so much more. I can literally promise you all better updating in this one. 

                I will allow you guys time to vote on it, I'm hoping for at least 10 votes in either direction before I make any type of ruling. But, I do already have the summary, prologue, and first chapter of Raven's story created- just waiting for editing before it can be posted. An on top of that I've already started the process of rewriting TWPM.

Look guys,

                I am so sorry I let you all down, it's been over 6 months I feel since my last post or update in any of my stories. I fell severely off of my feet and needed time to get back up, and when I did, I was disappointed in my writing strategy of this particular story. So please guys, if you're still here, give me one more chance to be your favorite Author. Please?

I promise Raven's story will not be like any other one on wattpad if you vote on it.
And I swear the rewritten version of Adalaid's tale will be far more thrilling and heart gripping than this one.

One more chance is all I'm asking for.
Yours Truly,

-halohebby (Heaven Moore)
                                                        xoxo

P.s. I would really appreciate some character name suggestions and comments on how you guys like Adalaid's story despite my doubting it/ what parts you wish to keep in the story once it's rewritten. Please comment guys, and if you want to inbox me, you know my inbox is always open. Even if you just want someone to talk to, a character named after you, or to make a suggestion in a story. See you all soon (Most likely tomorrow or the day after.) love you guys. <3 <3 <3