Introduction & Summary: ✔ Edited

Alright guys, this story is under something I like to call extreme editing. This means some chapters will be completely re written, while others, will only be slightly edited. Either or, when you see this "✔️" next to the chapters title, it means the chapter has been edited. But if not, it mean I haven't quite gotten to it yet. I apologiz sincerely for the inconveniences. I hope to have the whole thing edited soon;
Thank you.

The Werewolves Perfect Mistake"

Book 2 of the Adalaid Wolfe Series, sequel to Book 1, "How I Got Pregnant... And Rejected!!!"

Introduction:

Three plus years ago if you had told me my life would end up this way: Getting pregnant at sixteen because my mate raped me, only to have reject me and vanish in the end. I would've laughed in your face.

I would've told you, "That'll never happen, it's not a part of the plan."

The plan my father had so carefully paved for me, but in the last few years, I steered so far away from it that it's impossible to ever go back. So the only way I can go now, is forward.

So here I am. A year and four months since Aiden's birth and Eric's disappearance. Living with Ryan and my son in a two bedroom, one bathroom house five an a half hours away from the only other place I've ever called home.

Moving forward.

Both stronger and more determined than I ever imagined I'd be. And this time, I'm not doing it just for me; I'm doing it for my family. I'm doing it for my son.

~Adalaid Wolfe.

Summary:

"Adster ple-"

"You ruined me okay!" I blurt, cutting him off as I fight back the angry tears that threaten to fall down my face, my fist clenched tightly at my sides. "You ruined me Eric, an I don't care how many time you apologize; I don't care how hard you're trying! I will never forgive you for that."

"I'm... I love you, Adalaid." I can hear the defeat in his voice as he reaches for my hands but I jerk away. Watching in irritation as his eyes close and he takes a step back.

"I don't want your love anymore; So how about you go give it to her."

It was on the day of Adalaid Wolfe's sixteenth birthday that her world was flipped inside out; the path her father had so carefully paved for her, torn to shreds all because of one night.

One unforgettably painful night.

Adalaid met her mate and like any other young female wolf her age, Adalaid was beyond ecstatic; but Eric Moon was the exact opposite of all she had dreamt him to be. He was arrogant, selfish; and on the very night in question, he raped and impregnated her only to reject her the next day. Using the excuse that she just wasn't strong enough to be his.

But with her pregnancy came even more trials and tribulations. From Eric's hot and cold approach on being her mate to meeting a new man named Ryan Goodman, who was ready to step up to the plate in Eric's place.

But Adalaid's story doesn't end there.

It's been a year four months exactly since we've last seen Adalaid, and the time has definitely changed her. As Eric steps into both her and her son Aiden's life for a second time, she and Ryan's relationship advances even further an Adalaid proves she's more then capable of handling her own.

Territories are challenged, and some lives are put at stake.

But with a toddler running around, Adalaid has to do much more than take care of herself. But the question running through everybody's mind is this:

With everything that's going on in her works, will Adalaid be able prevail when her backs pushed against a wall or will she break under the immense pressure?
-
This is not a stand alone novel. However, you can read it as such if you wish. This story does contain explicit scenes and vulgar language, read discretion is advised.

Thank you,

Heaven Moore.