***NOT A CHAPTER***

So I have written 2 new books and I would be more then happy if you guys checked them out for me. It would literally mean the world!! One if called "The Boy On My Bus" and the other is called "What Happens At Deaf Camp" If it's not too much of a bother coudl you please check them out, I'll be happy to return the favor on any of your books!! Just comment on one of the prologues for those 2 what book you want me to check out and I promise I will. If you do check out the books please vote them so the word will spread and people will read, im really excited about them even though it's only prologues. 

"The Boy on My Bus" was actually inspired by a poem I read a while back and I've always wanted to write a book about it but I never had then chance to.

"What Happens At Deaf Camp" was a idea I got caught in my head but never had the courage to write about on here. Now I do and I hope you read it!! 

I promise I will not disappoint you guys on either books, both of them will be fun to read. "The Boy On My Bus" will be my first comedy and i'll be sure to make it funny, even though it will be somewhat sad at times. It'll be relatable and quirky, heartbreak and love will happen and so will partying and drama. "What Happens At Deaf Camp" will have a bit of humor in it too but much more romance, and you might cry a bit too. It'll show you struggle and how sometimes things don't alway go how you would like them. Along with drama and sarcasm.

Anyway I hope you guys read them, even though they don't involve werewolve's sorry :/ But they will be good, I plan on putting more then my all into them and making them as great as I can manage. Plus I want to make them fun and emotional to read, that way I can advance as a writter, but I'll need you guys' support and help. So please please read vote add and comment on them. Pretty please?

SUMMARY FOR: "The Boy On My Bus"

Willow Carson is anything but happy at the start of her Junior year. In fact, she's far less then happy- she's depressed. With her parent's recent divorce, living knit tight in a 2 bedroom apartment with her mother the majority of the time, and trying to keep her new habits hidden Willow is heading towards a slippery slope of disaster. But she refuses to go down without a fight!!

On the first day of school, she notices more then just the stunning boy who sits 2 rows in front of her on the bus route. She notices she's got a chance to make her own happiness, even it it means causing a little trouble first.

But when thing began to crumble and crack, going way worse then the plan accounted them to, can Willow make a hasty recovery in order to keep her secrets secret? Will the boy on the bus' truth behind his joker exterior run her off barefooted and as far away as she can get?

Follow Willow Jay Carson on her road to discovery. Find out her darkest secrets, insane phobias, how crazy her family really is, and how bad her obsession with the boy on the bus is. This story is more then of a girl with a bumpy life and her strange obsession on her crush, it's a story of growth, humor, and self realization. Her life is a rollercoaster, scary but thrilling. And she may be not a princess in a fairytale, but being named after a Willow Tree and a Blue Jay has to count for something right?

[Warning: This story contains foul language, drinking, sexual scenes, and violence. Please read at your on discretion.]

SUMMARY FOR: "What Happens At Deaf Camp" <<<<<<<<< external link

As far as Carson Allister's concerned, life is about having fun until you run out of time. And no matter how much her mother disagrees, Carson plans on partying her summer before Senoir year away. I mean, she has to prepare for college right? But her plans come crumbling down just as quickly as they're created when her little brother Matt's accident leaves him deaf and her blaming herself.

With her mother and father grieving Carson's left with no choice but to step up. And when the doctor suggest that Matt go to "Gredger's Deaf Camp" he refuses to go unless Carson go to. With no true reluctance, she packs up and heads off dreading her ruined summer ahead. She doesn't expect to have any fun, let alone make any friends. She doesn't expect to meet Eli Fierce, but when she does her summer definitely takes a turn!

Can Eli show Carson fun is much more then partying?

Or will the summer end just a little too quickly for their taste?

[Warning: This stroy contains sexual scenes and foul language, please read at your own discretion.]

Right now im using Emma Roberts for Carson Lyric Allister but if you guys can think of someone else please let me know, im trying to aim for light brown hair and green eyes (Eyes don't truly matter though.) Model actress of whatever Thanks :3

So I hope one of those 2 if not both spike your interest and you check them out. Thank you so much guys for your support and loyalty, it means the absolute world to me. And I hope you like the stories, don't worry I will be updating this one soon as well.

Thank you ALL so much!!!